Girlies IRL - Maria, Abi, Chloe, Jess, Amy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally just thinking about the advert they did for a sofa when she lived with Jess. I couldn't find it on instagram though otherwise I'd have sent her that link 😂 So embarrassing.

Saw that Chloe and Jess are taking on some walking challenge for charity and had shared the fundraising link a few times so checked what they’ve got and considering their following I’m shocked it’s so low. Jess is all from one donation and Chloe is only from 3 or 4 people. Surely some of their followers would have contributed something.
IMG_4135.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Chloe has such few comments for her following surely this can’t be her job any more how does she make money!

Reactions: 2
Chloe has such few comments for her following surely this can’t be her job any more how does she make money!
So true, it’s also so suss how she dipped to 99.8k followers and then just as Amy reached 100k Chloe’s is back up to 100k again….

I get the vibe from Chloe that this is all pretty bad for her mentally and I’m willing to bet she’ll be in a “regular” job again in the next few years, sharing how this all affected her badly.

So true, it’s also so suss how she dipped to 99.8k followers and then just as Amy reached 100k Chloe’s is back up to 100k again….

I get the vibe from Chloe that this is all pretty bad for her mentally and I’m willing to bet she’ll be in a “regular” job again in the next few years, sharing how this all affected her badly.
He post today eludes to this, saying she nearly quit! Her engagment is so low but she blames it on the algorithm 🙄

Jess no longer has management. Wonder if they ditched her as she literally does nothing but whinge.

How can Chloe post that reel saying styling for a 14/16? Im size 14 and I don’t believe we would fit in the same clothes…

Jess: "I just hate living in a basement flat with zero natural light..." with a huge skylight in the background clearly showing a lot of natural light and natural light on her face in front of her, probably from the doors to her garden she's been planting seeds in 🙄
Screenshot_20240320_141725.jpg

Screenshot_20240320_141733.jpg

Jess saying “I really hate complaining” is absolutely laughable! She complains alllll the time

what's going on with all the writing on amy's ig posts?

also her outfits and hair always irritate me lol. I know that's very unreasonable but this is tattle soo......

what's going on with all the writing on amy's ig posts?

also her outfits and hair always irritate me lol. I know that's very unreasonable but this is tattle soo......
Shes trying to be different but it just makes it hard to read and understand what's going on 😆

That dress Jess has worn for the film premier is SO unflattering. I just wish she would wear something that covers her arse and fits in the right size!

Reactions: 5
Shes trying to be different but it just makes it hard to read and understand what's going on 😆

That dress Jess has worn for the film premier is SO unflattering. I just wish she would wear something that covers her arse and fits in the right size!
She really has got the most atrocious dress sense. I don't understand this obsession with short and tight.

I think Chloe just needs to accept she’s a size 18 now, it’s not a big deal just accept that’s what it is. She’s always saying “size up” if you’re doing that every time Chloe that means you just are that size! I feel like she’s in denial

I think Chloe just needs to accept she’s a size 18 now, it’s not a big deal just accept that’s what it is. She’s always saying “size up” if you’re doing that every time Chloe that means you just are that size! I feel like she’s in denial
and her content used to be good and now it's soooooo lacklustre! ditto jess' really. wonder how much longer they're going to do this for

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how they make enough money for anything? Maybe they don’t but unless they’ve been savvy they’re screwed later on and in retirement

I don’t get how they make enough money for anything? Maybe they don’t but unless they’ve been savvy they’re screwed later on and in retirement
Did I make this up or did Jess say she hasn't got management anymore? hardly a sign that business is booming right?

I've seen better Instagram content from my friends who aren't even trying to be influencer. The outfits are average at best. Chloe trying to convince me that Primark pj shorts are part of a proper spring outfit sent me over the edge the other day.

Reactions: 4
My god, all Jess does is moan.

Her migraines, sinuses, gut, mental health, the flat, ADHD, the fact she locks herself out 3 times a week, her knee....

I could go on

Reactions: 4