Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Getting increasingly pissed off by Jess claiming to have a ā€˜migraineā€™ and then doing things that you absolutely couldnā€™t do if you genuinely had a migraine.

Reactions: 7

dibby_dab

Jess grinds my gears the most šŸ’Æ, sheā€™s just ridiculous the way she thinks the world owes her a favour and is so passive aggressive. Chloe clearly isnā€™t happy with herself but is in a rut. Amy, girl those short short skirts are DREADFUL, just stop šŸ›‘
Maria is fine, I love her hair. Sheā€™s not exactly the most exciting dresser in the world but not bad by any means.
I like Abiā€™s bright aesthetic and boldness, sheā€™s not moany like Jess either.

Reactions: 7

cubby91

I'm out here working a full time job in the hopes I can afford maybe one holiday abroad this year, and then there's chloe telling us all how to wear a pink scarf. I don't understand this world at all.
I came here to say something similar. In what world do people need help on how to wear a scarf?! It's a bloody scarf - just chuck it on with anything you're already wearing and head out. I'm laughing at her thinking that's riveting content šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

dibby_dab

Another day, another video of Jess sticking a jumper over a dress and it looking bang average.
Do Chloe and Jess not know how to do anything else? Why always a jumper over a dress šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

My god, all Jess does is moan.

Her migraines, sinuses, gut, mental health, the flat, ADHD, the fact she locks herself out 3 times a week, her knee....

I could go on

Pnpplsndy

Shes trying to be different but it just makes it hard to read and understand what's going on šŸ˜†

That dress Jess has worn for the film premier is SO unflattering. I just wish she would wear something that covers her arse and fits in the right size!
She really has got the most atrocious dress sense. I don't understand this obsession with short and tight.

what's going on with all the writing on amy's ig posts?

also her outfits and hair always irritate me lol. I know that's very unreasonable but this is tattle soo......
Shes trying to be different but it just makes it hard to read and understand what's going on šŸ˜†

That dress Jess has worn for the film premier is SO unflattering. I just wish she would wear something that covers her arse and fits in the right size!

Medo888

I actually don't mind Maria. I think she can dress herself really well. I don't follow her, so no idea if she is annoying as Jess and and Chloe with the whinging and whining.
I follow her, she's not whingey at all, she comes across as down for earth and her style is great. The worst bit about her is the company she keeps šŸ¤£

• Haha

GRN35

Getting increasingly pissed off by Jess claiming to have a ā€˜migraineā€™ and then doing things that you absolutely couldnā€™t do if you genuinely had a migraine.
There's no chance I'd be up walking about, in the sunshine, or eating with a migraine. I wouldn't even be out of bed, unless I wanted to start vomiting. She's a fucking idiot.

Also she has eaten breakfast in her adult life, fucking liar šŸ™„

DameKitty

Chatty Member
I am, in fact, Paul šŸ˜‚ someone help me, please šŸ„²
---

All I'll say is she loves making mental and physical health problems a competition, and she doesn't moan half as much on social media as she does in real life šŸ‘€
I always get the vibe (and that photo with Maria kinda shows it) that she's jealous when she's not centre of attention either in front of the camera or with others and that she probably doesn't like the others as much as she makes out because they take attention away from her.

She's always got something wrong with her. Seemingly a yeast intolerance has appeared from nowhere now. She has also mentioned losing weight for the breast reduction again too.

dibby_dab

I think Chloe just needs to accept sheā€™s a size 18 now, itā€™s not a big deal just accept thatā€™s what it is. Sheā€™s always saying ā€œsize upā€ if youā€™re doing that every time Chloe that means you just are that size! I feel like sheā€™s in denial

Amyā€™s favourite outfit of the momentā€¦ the stripy skirt that makes her look 5 months pregnant. Itā€™s so not flattering at all, someone needs to tell her
I donā€™t follow her but just had a look šŸ¤¢ why does she think thatā€™s a good look?! Makes her stomach look even bigger than her forehead which I thought was impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lola123

VIP Member
Im still confused about their events and the fact they all have the ability to wear vag skimming skirts in Baltic weather

• Haha

GRN35

I genuinely canā€™t understand how Chloe put on so much weight in a short space of time when she started she was mid sized and curvy but had a lovely figure then she piled it on. I had two kids and have struggled losing the baby weight, I drink too much and I eat too many takeaways and sheā€™s still bigger than me, and I feel uncomfortable and disgusting surely she canā€™t be happy looking like that!
I reckon living with Jess was doing her absolutely no favours šŸ‘€ Jess seems like the kind of person to get takeaway every night or eat like, oven chip dinners except for once in a blue moon when she gets the motivation to cook properly (which is when she shares it to insta šŸ˜‚)

Not Chloe dipping below 100k followers šŸ‘€ surely that's a death sentence in influencer land?
Ooh was she over 100k at one point? It's no surprise she's losing followers. She started off midsize which is when I followed her. Since then she's moved into the plus size world but is massively in denial so I reckon her original followers have maybe switched off. Nothing wrong with being plus size, but just own it! Her outfits are so basic too.

Pnpplsndy

I've seen better Instagram content from my friends who aren't even trying to be influencer. The outfits are average at best. Chloe trying to convince me that Primark pj shorts are part of a proper spring outfit sent me over the edge the other day.

mineminemine

Chloeā€™s super inspiring pink scarf post just got over 100 likes. Girl needs an overhaul of her content and she needs to do it quickly.