Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GRN35

I feel like Chloe's content and motivation to do insta/influencer stuff has really gone downhill recently, which, considering it's her full time job (somehow, lol) is a bit problematic. It's crazy how she used to be the more popular, experienced of the two compared to Jess, and now it seems to be the other way around (even if Jess' content is shite and her outfits are always bland and two sizes too small 👀)

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t get how they make enough money for anything? Maybe they don’t but unless they’ve been savvy they’re screwed later on and in retirement

Cherrycup

How can Chloe post that reel saying styling for a 14/16? Im size 14 and I don’t believe we would fit in the same clothes…

centreaisle

I don’t get how they make enough money for anything? Maybe they don’t but unless they’ve been savvy they’re screwed later on and in retirement
Did I make this up or did Jess say she hasn't got management anymore? hardly a sign that business is booming right?

Pnpplsndy

I was literally just thinking about the advert they did for a sofa when she lived with Jess. I couldn't find it on instagram though otherwise I'd have sent her that link 😂 So embarrassing.