Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GRN35

Not Chloe dipping below 100k followers 👀 surely that's a death sentence in influencer land?

Reactions: 1

GRN35

Don't normally have an issue with Maria but I could never post a pic with my drink spilt all down my skirt like that 💀 also at least the other two actually tried with their fancy dress. Sometimes I feel like she really rests on being 'pretty' 🙄

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Jess: "I just hate living in a basement flat with zero natural light..." with a huge skylight in the background clearly showing a lot of natural light and natural light on her face in front of her, probably from the doors to her garden she's been planting seeds in 🙄
Screenshot_20240320_141725.jpg

Screenshot_20240320_141733.jpg

Looks like she’s tried to cover up her ginormous forehead but it looks like she’s wearing a toupee. She’s trying so hard to look sexy in those photos it’s embarrassing

Loopylouvega

I genuinely can’t understand how Chloe put on so much weight in a short space of time when she started she was mid sized and curvy but had a lovely figure then she piled it on. I had two kids and have struggled losing the baby weight, I drink too much and I eat too many takeaways and she’s still bigger than me, and I feel uncomfortable and disgusting surely she can’t be happy looking like that!

Saw that Chloe and Jess are taking on some walking challenge for charity and had shared the fundraising link a few times so checked what they’ve got and considering their following I’m shocked it’s so low. Jess is all from one donation and Chloe is only from 3 or 4 people. Surely some of their followers would have contributed something.
IMG_4135.jpeg

centreaisle

what's going on with all the writing on amy's ig posts?

also her outfits and hair always irritate me lol. I know that's very unreasonable but this is tattle soo......

dibby_dab

Amy’s favourite outfit of the moment… the stripy skirt that makes her look 5 months pregnant. It’s so not flattering at all, someone needs to tell her

dibby_dab

Chloe has such few comments for her following surely this can’t be her job any more how does she make money!
So true, it’s also so suss how she dipped to 99.8k followers and then just as Amy reached 100k Chloe’s is back up to 100k again….

I get the vibe from Chloe that this is all pretty bad for her mentally and I’m willing to bet she’ll be in a “regular” job again in the next few years, sharing how this all affected her badly.

Lola123

VIP Member
I reckon living with Jess was doing her absolutely no favours 👀 Jess seems like the kind of person to get takeaway every night or eat like, oven chip dinners except for once in a blue moon when she gets the motivation to cook properly (which is when she shares it to insta 😂)
I had the same thoughts 👀 living with Jess. And she seems depressing to be around as well

mineminemine

I like Maria but like the rest their outfit videos just seem like the same thing over and over. Can never tell if it’s new or one I’ve seen before.

Pnpplsndy

I actually don't mind Maria. I think she can dress herself really well. I don't follow her, so no idea if she is annoying as Jess and and Chloe with the whinging and whining.