Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reached the Logan years - usually the point I give up. Can’t bear him! And all the storylines around him

Reactions: 3
Just reached the Logan years - usually the point I give up. Can’t bear him! And all the storylines around him
agreed he is objectively awful. i haven't seen it recently but i did watch those 4new episodes that were made a while ago and was not sure what to think, is rory just supposed to be titally unlikable? she came across as such a brat

Reactions: 1
agreed he is objectively awful. i haven't seen it recently but i did watch those 4new episodes that were made a while ago and was not sure what to think, is rory just supposed to be titally unlikable? she came across as such a brat
She's awful in the update. Her poor poor boyfriend (whose name I can't even remember - was it Paul?).

She's awful in the update. Her poor poor boyfriend (whose name I can't even remember - was it Paul?).
didn;t she keep forgetting his name? the whole thing was so strange, I wonder if they revisit it again?
As other people have said even for how unlikeable she was I would watch if thye made more just because it is such easy watching

Gilmore Girls is one of my comfort shows! I love it. Although i really hate Rory!
same, when it gets to autumn I start rewatching it because I love the autumn/winter episodes. I don’t mind Rory until she goes off to Yale, she becomes a real witch. The early seasons give me early 2000s nostalgia.

Reactions: 12
I always do a re watch at this time of year and each year I hate Rory a little more 😂 but I am Team Jess 👌

Reactions: 8
I always do a re watch at this time of year and each year I hate Rory a little more 😂 but I am Team Jess 👌
Also rewatching and have just reached Jess bringing his book to Rory and Logan being an idiot towards him - Jess certainly improved with age and would have been perfect for Rory in my opinion!

Noticing a lot of posts on the Gilmore Girls Instagram page lately… Is there something new in the pipeline I wonder?

I think I’m Team Jess, I’ve become more anti Rory in my old age haha. Dean was fine but a bit of a wet lettuce, Logan just acts like he doesn’t know Rory at all and Jess was a misguided youth but probably the best for her.

Jess knew her and understood her. He was the perfect match for Rory as he wouldn’t have allowed her to drop out of Yale for a year

They’ve been doing this for such a long time that I’ve given up hope 😩
I’m not sure if I would like a new series of AYITL or not… would love to see Rory bringing up her baby and seeing if she is with the father - But as I’m rewatching the originals for what feels like the 10th time it always make me feel the revival wasn’t anything like the series - it was trying too hard to be like it…

Reactions: 7
nothing beats the original and the revival wasn’t that amazing. I just love the old series

I’m not sure if I would like a new series of AYITL or not… would love to see Rory bringing up her baby and seeing if she is with the father - But as I’m rewatching the originals for what feels like the 10th time it always make me feel the revival wasn’t anything like the series - it was trying too hard to be like it…
nothing beats the original and the revival wasn’t that amazing. I just love the old series
Although I completely agree I’d still never turn down getting to see more of the characters 😂🙈

Watching this is us has made me team Jess 😂 even though he can be such a douche bag when he first comes into it.

Reactions: 1
The revival ruined it for me. Rory and Loralai were spoiled and entitled in the original but the writers made them charming. The reboot really leaned into how awful they are.
Paris and Emily the MVPs of the whole thing.
They should never have kept Lane and Zack together, it’s just so depressing watching Lane, a women full of promise stuck with Zack.

Reactions: 11
The revival ruined it for me. Rory and Loralai were spoiled and entitled in the original but the writers made them charming. The reboot really leaned into how awful they are.
They should never have kept Lane and Zack together, it’s just so depressing watching Lane, a women full of promise stuck with Zack.
Completely agree about Lane! I did like Emily’s character in the revival - loved her telling stories in the museum!

Reactions: 5
I am always gonna be team loralai 😂 I will defend her to anyone. I hate what they did to her in the revival

Reactions: 4