Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what was shared but I can't click on the link without a VPN... Not sure what to think as it would be great to see what happened next with the baby, the book, Logan...

Attachments

This is what was shared but I can't click on the link without a VPN... Not sure what to think as it would be great to see what happened next with the baby, the book, Logan...
Sadly not a legit website, I’d kill for a season 2 😭

There has been rumours for years that there’s going to be a second YITL, but Lauren has always said that it’s it will come from Amy who has been busy with Mrs Maisel for years.

Reactions: 1
Rory taking some responsibility for her actions be nice.

Reactions: 6
Lane having the life she was expecting to have - maybe rejoining a band and writing songs...
Paris back with Doyle!
Jess back again as a real possibility for Rory.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Keep seeing a lot of comments on TT etc about Richard when Rory drops out and I think I view it totally different to everyone else. To me, it wasn’t about him going behind Loreali’s back but instead it was him trying to rectify the wrongs he made with Loreali. In that moment when Rory was on the doorstep in tears I think he saw it as his chance to do what he never did for his daughter and support her life choice and not force her down the path he wanted her to go. Obviously we know how that turned out but I never saw it as being a malicious move to Loreali, more his guilt about their relationship and how he acted in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 10