Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paris is amazing! I think Gilmore Girls is very much one of those shows where the supporting characters add so much more than the main characters 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else starting an autumn re-watch
And yes, everytime I rewatch certain characters and storylines really annoy me but it is a comfort watch for me as the evenings get shorter and darker

Reactions: 10
And yes, everytime I rewatch certain characters and storylines really annoy me but it is a comfort watch for me as the evenings get shorter and darker
I probably will be shortly! Currently watching through The Office US, as my boyfriend has somehow never seen it. But once that’s done it’ll be back onto Gilmore Girls.

Reactions: 1
I probably will be shortly! Currently watching through The Office US, as my boyfriend has somehow never seen it. But once that’s done it’ll be back onto Gilmore Girls.
Office US - another comfort watch for me! Love it!

Yes - such a mindless comfort watch for me too!

Reactions: 2
For me it’s one of those series you can kind of have on in the background. A nice easy watch.

Had to join this thread when I saw it. Been watching since I was 14 and lost count of the number of re-watches. Thank god my bf loves it too or I would drive him round the bend with it always being on in the background! The town troubador is doing a gig in London in December, so excited!

Reactions: 3
I'm up to season 4 in my current rewatch! S4 E7 The Festival of Living Art. Which is also the first episode we see Sebastian Bach as Gil 😊

Reactions: 4
I’m on season 5 episode 10! Probably the 5th time round for me

• Heart
Ah didn’t know there was a GG thread. It’s always in my ‘continue watching’ on Netflix as it’s an easy watch and comfort.

I got my husband into it and he wanted to call our daughter Lorelai but it was a no from me.

Reactions: 3
Ah didn’t know there was a GG thread. It’s always in my ‘continue watching’ on Netflix as it’s an easy watch and comfort.

I got my husband into it and he wanted to call our daughter Lorelai but it was a no from me.
I like the name Lorelai and the nickname Rory but it’s quite pretentious even if you’re not into GG 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lorelei is a nice name to be fair! But yeah, I think I’d be with you on that, not sure I like the name enough to call my child it!

Has anyone listened to Scott Patterson’s rewatch podcast? Wondering if it’s worth giving a go, I’ve started an OC one & OTH, it’s the latest thing!

Has anyone listened to Scott Patterson’s rewatch podcast? Wondering if it’s worth giving a go, I’ve started an OC one & OTH, it’s the latest thing!
Yeah it's really good! He hasn't seen many episodes (despite being a star!) So it's him watching them for the first time!

As you can tell by my username I am a fan. It’s my “safe” programme, when everything gets abit too much watching it calms me down.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been rewatching the series ( also my comfort/ depressed TV) and my daughter and baby granddaughter have been staying. The baby gurgled and cooed at Lorelei and Rory and the theme tune. It made us laugh. My daughter was poorly during her pregnancy and watched GG, when she was too ill to do anything... it must have seeped into the womb!
(My daughter’s friend has called her recent baby, Rory, as her and her husband didn’t like Lorelei).
Just wish Lauren Graham hadn’t ruined her face in the later series.

Reactions: 9