Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sub hub - Friday night - museum of horrors in stoke
TikTok - Saturday night - stoke museum

no idea what the difference is between them 😂

Also, Adam has 1.6k in his live, Dan only has 1.5k 🤭 finally people are seeing sense.
This was my thoughts too on the location 🤣

Reactions: 2
Stoke museum - potteries museum and art gallery
Museum of horrors - pretty much just props and an escape room! There is an exorcism room inspired by real exorcism cases and films.

Sounds tit
---
  1. Check-In: The tour begins in a luxurious space inspired by horror hotels from movies like “The Shining.” This room features props, costumes, and decor from iconic horror films, providing an immersive experience.
  2. Dungeon Experience: Next, visitors descend into a dungeon with two themed rooms, offering an interactive game and a display of macabre treasures that are regularly updated.
  3. True Crime Exhibit: This room showcases artifacts from notorious true crime cases. Visitors engage with evidence and items connected to famous killers, offering a hands-on criminal investigator experience.
  4. Apocalyptic Escape Experience: A live escape game set in an apocalyptic-themed space filled with props and costumes from zombie and apocalypse movies, challenging visitors’ survival skills.
  5. Exorcism Room: Inspired by real exorcism cases and films, this room allows visitors to explore unique artifacts and learn about real-life exorcisms.
  6. Showroom: Open only during guided tours, this space houses an extensive collection of over 100 props and costumes from TV and film, constantly updated with new additions.

Reactions: 1
Stoke museum - potteries museum and art gallery
Museum of horrors - pretty much just props and an escape room! There is an exorcism room inspired by real exorcism cases and films.

Sounds tit
---
  1. Check-In: The tour begins in a luxurious space inspired by horror hotels from movies like “The Shining.” This room features props, costumes, and decor from iconic horror films, providing an immersive experience.
  2. Dungeon Experience: Next, visitors descend into a dungeon with two themed rooms, offering an interactive game and a display of macabre treasures that are regularly updated.
  3. True Crime Exhibit: This room showcases artifacts from notorious true crime cases. Visitors engage with evidence and items connected to famous killers, offering a hands-on criminal investigator experience.
  4. Apocalyptic Escape Experience: A live escape game set in an apocalyptic-themed space filled with props and costumes from zombie and apocalypse movies, challenging visitors’ survival skills.
  5. Exorcism Room: Inspired by real exorcism cases and films, this room allows visitors to explore unique artifacts and learn about real-life exorcisms.
  6. Showroom: Open only during guided tours, this space houses an extensive collection of over 100 props and costumes from TV and film, constantly updated with new additions.
So you’ll just get them prancing around playing with the props again then

Reactions: 3
Is it even claimed to be haunted? Can't see anything online
I can't see anything about the stoke one other than it being for pottery and art but the other one looks more like it could be
---
Ohhh wait...

Their poster says "return to" is this the one with the fake Annabelle doll and they went with Sophiena?
---
Okay it looks like it is. If anyone remembers, it has the headless mannequins hanging on the stairs, they did the ouiji downstairs and it has the two little rooms. I think one is a chapel with a coffin and its got a padded cell
---
They have a Facebook page that has loads of videos from their own footage

I remember the soph one being quite good evidence wise but back then I loved them and didn’t think it was fake. I’m sure this time if I watched I could tell it was different. After this weekend though I won’t be wasting my time watching

Reactions: 4
I remember the soph one being quite good evidence wise but back then I loved them and didn’t think it was fake. I’m sure this time if I watched I could tell it was different. After this weekend though I won’t be wasting my time watching
Yea I remember that one being quite good. I think this weekend will be their last chance from me. I know I keep saying that but I think deep down I don't want to give up on Adam

Yea I remember that one being quite good. I think this weekend will be their last chance from me. I know I keep saying that but I think deep down I don't want to give up on Adam
I was the same especially when his solo hunt was brilliant but the way he was with Dan on Saturday enabling it and giving us nothing I cba to support him now

I was the same especially when his solo hunt was brilliant but the way he was with Dan on Saturday enabling it and giving us nothing I cba to support him now
He needs to reign Dan in a bit. Less pissing about and more hunting

His solo was just pure hunt, no walk round just a general chat then he started which is why so many loved it. Wish he would’ve stuck to that and realised that’s what we want

Reactions: 5
Sub hub - Friday night - museum of horrors in stoke
TikTok - Saturday night - stoke museum

no idea what the difference is between them 😂

Also, Adam has 1.6k in his live, Dan only has 1.5k 🤭 finally people are seeing sense.
Ohhh that’s a massive jump for Adam, I always sit on his side and he’s around 500 mark.
---
I’m the same, I only stick around for Adam, there’s something about the way he investigates that I really do enjoy. dan on the other hand……

Last edited:
I’m thinking uptake has been really slow….
They said on live last night they didn’t realise they had to notify the company doing the draw 30 days before it closes so they can verify everything and do it properly so they told them yesterday and it’ll close in 30 days

They said on live last night they didn’t realise they had to notify the company doing the draw 30 days before it closes so they can verify everything and do it properly so they told them yesterday and it’ll close in 30 days
Ahhh ok, thank you, I missed that.

I think they said they had 240 entries so far.
I can’t wait to see how that all turns out and who gets picked 😂😂😂 I think it will be some dork who hasn’t even got a passport 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think he’s purposely allowing the hunts with Dan to be as tit as they can purely so people enjoy his more 😂 I think he’s letting Dan destroy himself. If every hunt with Dan is a pisstake and every hunt with Adam is class then it’s all working in Adam’s favour and he doesn’t even have to do anything.

Also, who the hell is writing these posts today? It’s got to be Tom? Not to be the spelling police but oh my god 🙈 professional as ever. The capital letters on the days don’t really bother me, just adds to the rest of the drivel
IMG_5824.jpeg
IMG_5823.jpeg

• Haha
I think he’s purposely allowing the hunts with Dan to be as tit as they can purely so people enjoy his more 😂 I think he’s letting Dan destroy himself. If every hunt with Dan is a pisstake and every hunt with Adam is class then it’s all working in Adam’s favour and he doesn’t even have to do anything.

Also, who the hell is writing these posts today? It’s got to be Tom? Not to be the spelling police but oh my god 🙈 professional as ever. The capital letters on the days don’t really bother me, just adds to the rest of the drivel View attachment 2754373View attachment 2754374
Yea that makes sense but would Adam potentially want to ruin gti and lose however many people in the mean time.

That is terrible spelling. To be fair, during the day I am on here on the computer and can't be arsed capitilising some things or spelling them right but you would think whoever wrote that would be more professional

Yea that makes sense but would Adam potentially want to ruin gti and lose however many people in the mean time.

That is terrible spelling. To be fair, during the day I am on here on the computer and can't be arsed capitilising some things or spelling them right but you would think whoever wrote that would be more professional
I think it’s his only option right now. He kicks off with Dan and it ends up on the fyp. And I don’t think Dan lets him have his say off camera being the narcissist he is. So if gti is at risk of going under anyway, adam might as well start making himself look like the good guy. I think whoever stays and supports adam, would be enough for him to make a decent profit. He’s not about the high life the same way Dan is so he could easily still make it work on less followers. I’m sure before Adam went on his first gti America trip, he said he had never even been to the states before.

I think it’s his only option right now. He kicks off with Dan and it ends up on the fyp. And I don’t think Dan lets him have his say off camera being the narcissist he is. So if gti is at risk of going under anyway, adam might as well start making himself look like the good guy. I think whoever stays and supports adam, would be enough for him to make a decent profit. He’s not about the high life the same way Dan is so he could easily still make it work on less followers. I’m sure before Adam went on his first gti America trip, he said he had never even been to the states before.
And now he is there every month! Dan is 100% the driving force behind the downfall and I really hope Adam is playing the long game. Adam will have my full support if/when he goes solo but I can't support gti while Dan is being, well, Dan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.