Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than an hour left too and there’s been 0 evidence or proper investigation 😂
They’re going back to the bedroom for the last half hour on subs. Guarantee the ‘evidence’ will ramp up between now and 11:30 just to entice people to sub tonight.

Reactions: 3
They’re going back to the bedroom for the last half hour on subs. Guarantee the ‘evidence’ will ramp up between now and 11:30 just to entice people to sub tonight.
Oh definitely they know exactly what they’re doing

Reactions: 1
Some of these in the comments are bleeping nuts. Can hear banging. Yeah no tit there racking up lines and going for the ❄ squits.
Also for anyone that hasn’t guessed now dans leaving the kids for a whole other weekend for playtime with ghosts.

Reactions: 4
I know we all moaned about the fact it was over at 11:30 and how short it was. But I’m so glad that’s over. What a load of rubbish.

The people moaning over not winning the hoodies though 😂 they have so many scroungers following them.

Reactions: 5
I know we all moaned about the fact it was over at 11:30 and how short it was. But I’m so glad that’s over. What a load of rubbish.

The people moaning over not winning the hoodies though 😂 they have so many scroungers following them.
It couldn’t end soon enough I was so bored 😂 if my partner wasn’t out I would’ve turned off but I hate being sat alone at night 😂

those people wow! So ungrateful. Not everyone’s going to get a freebie

-100000 was honestly the worst one I’ve seen
I’m so glad I turned it off. I think I’m officially done with them now and won’t bother with anymore.

Adam enabling dans behaviour last night was the final straw. Yes Dan always acts like a prick but Adam should just shut him down and remind him why they are there

I’m so glad I turned it off. I think I’m officially done with them now and won’t bother with anymore.

Adam enabling dans behaviour last night was the final straw. Yes Dan always acts like a prick but Adam should just shut him down and remind him why they are there
Last night you could tell that neither of them wanted to be there. It really shows when they can’t be bothered to do anything and a lot of the comments were saying dans on one, get on with the hunt etc. I won’t be watching again. Thought I’d give them another try after Adams solo as tbf to Adam it was brilliant but last night he was back to being a dick with Dan so I cba with either of them now

Last night you could tell that neither of them wanted to be there. It really shows when they can’t be bothered to do anything and a lot of the comments were saying dans on one, get on with the hunt etc. I won’t be watching again. Thought I’d give them another try after Adams solo as tbf to Adam it was brilliant but last night he was back to being a dick with Dan so I cba with either of them now
They’re literally doing it for the money and not for the interest that Adam originally had. I know the hunts this week were free but how many new people will have subbed and paid for lizzie Borden so they were still making money. I hope they realise they fucked up last night

They’re literally doing it for the money and not for the interest that Adam originally had. I know the hunts this week were free but how many new people will have subbed and paid for lizzie Borden so they were still making money. I hope they realise they fucked up last night
I think people would rather one hunt at the weekend than 2 half arsed attempts and one being an extremely sensitive nature

Reactions: 6
Fell asleep after an hour or so as it was such bollocks 😂😂 doesn’t sound like it got any better either.
Such a waste of time.

Reactions: 2
Fell asleep after an hour or so as it was such bollocks 😂😂 doesn’t sound like it got any better either.
Such a waste of time.
They didn’t even really start until gone 10 then finished at 11:20 after having break each on lone then a break straight after 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.