Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now he is there every month! Dan is 100% the driving force behind the downfall and I really hope Adam is playing the long game. Adam will have my full support if/when he goes solo but I can't support gti while Dan is being, well, Dan
I’m the same the only thing I will watch now is Adam solo but apart from that I’m not going to bother

Reactions: 1
And now he is there every month! Dan is 100% the driving force behind the downfall and I really hope Adam is playing the long game. Adam will have my full support if/when he goes solo but I can't support gti while Dan is being, well, Dan
Same, I’d happily support Adam and sounds like he’s doing a hunt every second month. And it’s free on tt. I think that’s the only quality hunts we’ll be getting. 6 good hunts a year is probably still more than what we’re getting now anyway 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same, I’d happily support Adam and sounds like he’s doing a hunt every second month. And it’s free on tt. I think that’s the only quality hunts we’ll be getting. 6 good hunts a year is probably still more than what we’re getting now anyway 🤭
I tell a lie I’ll watch 10 mins of dans first solo for entertainment purposes but I know it’ll be absolutely shocking so will turn off 😂

Reactions: 4
I think we should take bets on how many times dan does his girly scream or takes his hat off on his solo hunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I tell a lie I’ll watch 10 mins of dans first solo for entertainment purposes but I know it’ll be absolutely shocking so will turn off 😂
I'm sure someone on here said that we could watch it without clicking into it so it wouldn’t give him views 😂😂 such a great idea.
I’m dying to know if Adam will be supporting Dan. Will he play the ‘good friend’ card or ‘you didn’t give about mine so I don’t care about yours’ card 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sure someone on here said that we could watch it without clicking into it so it wouldn’t give him views 😂😂 such a great idea.
I’m dying to know if Adam will be supporting Dan. Will he play the ‘good friend’ card or ‘you didn’t give about mine so I don’t care about yours’ card 🤔
Yes you type in the search bar and watch it from outside the live 😂 I’m not even going to watch can’t tolerate him with Adam so definitely won’t waste my time if he’s on his own.

So I've noticed they aren't giving times for their hunts to until really late lately. Is that so people can't moan they are always late

Reactions: 3
So I've noticed they aren't giving times for their hunts to until really late lately. Is that so people can't moan they are always late
Most likely trying their best to do damage control as it’s all been negative lately even true fans are seeing the light now

Do you know what.. I'm tempted to re sub to watch tonights and then watch the free one tomorrow. I wonder if they are currently any different/better with the paid ones

Do you know what.. I'm tempted to re sub to watch tonights and then watch the free one tomorrow. I wonder if they are currently any different/better with the paid ones
I can guarantee they’ll be better for paid and more professional than the free ones

I’m suprised they still haven’t properly addressed that Leighton man, firstly Adam was saying he was going to visit and can’t be debunked and then latest was he doesn’t trust it so won’t be going but won’t answer any more on it. Considering it’s the biggest thing to try and debunk on tiktok right now suprised they aren’t talking about it being the worlds biggest super paranormal team lol 😂
Ps I don’t think it’s real but he’s clever for sure
My friends give me her login to watch the paid ones which is handy, do you know anyone else that subs which you can share? See I think sometimes the free ones can be more ‘crazy’ to manipulate in to pay.

I’m suprised they still haven’t properly addressed that Leighton man, firstly Adam was saying he was going to visit and can’t be debunked and then latest was he doesn’t trust it so won’t be going but won’t answer any more on it. Considering it’s the biggest thing to try and debunk on tiktok right now suprised they aren’t talking about it being the worlds biggest super paranormal team lol 😂
Ps I don’t think it’s real but he’s clever for sure
My friends give me her login to watch the paid ones which is handy, do you know anyone else that subs which you can share? See I think sometimes the free ones can be more ‘crazy’ to manipulate in to pay.
I don't think Leighton's is real either but I genuinely have no idea how the hell he does it.

Ohhh that's a good point, I might see if my friend still subs. I just really want to compare the two hunts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.