Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look the word bank which never says the same thing just said Adams here again 😂

Reactions: 5
Thought it was supposed to be dans lone so why’s be fucked off and left Adam in there. He never does any alone ones 😂

Reactions: 2
Dans scared to do his lone visual but he’s quite happy to piss off and ‘get some more equipment’ for ten minutes on his own

Reactions: 6
right which one of us hacked the spirit box and keeps telling Dan to be quiet? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only thing I’m enjoying tonight is the word bank constantly calling dan a fool 🤣
And telling him to be quiet
---
There's only 1 thing I've learnt from Adam & dan. They used to use glow in the dark balls (haven't seen them use them for ages) & they would use a torch to activate them. I remembered that last night. I can now see my baby's dummys through the night 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Both of them have just had a break while the other was doing the lone vigil, now they're going on their 'first break'

Reactions: 3
Honestly a joke of a hunt can guarantee they won’t do this if it were a paid hunt

They’re basically using tonight as a promotion to suck 10k views in and tell them what’s available on the gti store.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.