Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine what dans solo will be like! He’ll be flogging strawa, hurt clothing, only dans, flirty fans, unite management..the list is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine what dans solo will be like! He’ll be flogging strawa, hurt clothing, only dans, flirty fans, unite management..the list is endless.
Don't forget the salon for his botox. And hair burst

Screenshot_20240209_185818_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
This week Dans spent more time with the Cromwell family than he has with his own family.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone arsed about the history or tour... sorry but this should be done in a prerecorded video before the hunt for those interested
I agree, and the majority of the equipment should be set up and ready to go, with batteries put in! This is all just to waste time.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone arsed about the history or tour... sorry but this should be done in a prerecorded video before the hunt for those interested
It should be, lots of moaning in comments about how long it’s been going and not yet started. It’s just a jolly when they are together. Absolute tit

Reactions: 1
Spirit box said cheating 🤭🤭🤭 probably the first time Dan won’t make it relevant to himself 😂😂

• Haha
Spirit box said cheating 🤭🤭🤭 probably the first time Dan won’t make it relevant to himself 😂😂
Honestly I’m dying from you guys in here.

“You calling me an idiot?” Wasn’t talking about you being a cheat though Dan ay?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cba to watch it its boring now with them together Adam on his own is the best. Adam did a quick show round for maybe 5 he also didn't give a long explanation about each thing be got out it really was like old times he just got on with it and was not late. Dan you obviously read here I think its time you give up and let Adam do it on his own like he used to before you took over and ruined it

"Headphone users warning... 3.. 2.. 1.."

Needs going on the bingo card

It's not that bleeping loud calm down

• Haha
I cba to watch it its boring now with them together Adam on his own is the best. Adam did a quick show round for maybe 5 he also didn't give a long explanation about each thing be got out it really was like old times he just got on with it and was not late. Dan you obviously read here I think its time you give up and let Adam do it on his own like he used to before you took over and ruined it
I think he will once he’s got something else to make him travel the world he will hand it straight back. He’s not interested it’s just the easy money and travelling it’s not his passion.

Adams lone is probably going to be the only 5 minutes of good viewing we’ll get tonight

Dan on these hunts gives me a “your unemployed friend on a Tuesday afternoon” vibe. Ghost hunt? Nah, Dans big day out.

FIRST break?! We’ve had a total of 3 mins investigating hun🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.