Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with Dan and the mag lights? 😂 I’ve only really watched the last 2 and I don’t remember them ever using them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with Dan and the mag lights? 😂 I’ve only really watched the last 2 and I don’t remember them ever using them.
Easiest to fake?😂 when tan was live last night after the hunt I heard Dan say to her you can keep this one it’s only a £3 torch we can get another

Reactions: 2
Sub, looping, being late and vape chat already ticked 😂😂 they’re so predictable 😂😂 they haven’t even opened the investigation.

Reactions: 3
Easiest to fake?😂 when tan was live last night after the hunt I heard Dan say to her you can keep this one it’s only a £3 torch we can get another
Oh ffs🤣 £3 equipment and they’re raking in tens of thousands per America trip. They’re fully taking the piss out of their fans hahaha

I’m bored. It’s taking too long. So I’m not watching and just going to read here instead

Reactions: 2
They used the other app at tans. Funny how they’ve changed to the one you can add words to tonight 🙄

Nah not buying it at all, especially when it literally said it within seconds of Adam putting the app on. If it randomly said it later on I may believe it more but he literally said let’s turn word bank on and it said it straight away. Nah

Reactions: 4
I’m not a professional but I don’t think the ghost of Oliver Cromwell wants to come out and play with a light up teddy and plastic car cos Dan Spragg has asked him to..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.