Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debunked already a massive picture put on a stick on hook that was only put on today. 🫣🤦🏽‍♀️
---
You’re supposed to leave things like that for like 24 hours to set before you put the picture up.

Reactions: 3
Oh was it 😂 I literally saw it had fallen and swiped off to come here
I tit myself at first if it was a nail I would have believed it just a massive coincidence it happens while they are there but today could have ment literally a few hours before they come. It came unstuck ffs guys don’t run with that 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Debunked already a massive picture put on a stick on hook that was only put on today. 🫣🤦🏽‍♀️
---
You’re supposed to leave things like that for like 24 hours to set before you put the picture up.
I personally don't think glue guns hold things that well

I've been an emotional wreck the past few days (pnd has hit me hard) I never thought I'd be crying while watching a ghost hunt. And I'm only crying because tan is
So sorry you’re struggling. I hope you’re okay? Have you spoke to your health visitor or gp? There’s so much help out there for those struggling with pnd. We’re all here too if you need us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So sorry you’re struggling. I hope you’re okay? Have you spoke to your health visitor or gp? There’s so much help out there for those struggling with pnd. We’re all here too if you need us ❤
Thank you ❤ it's only hit the past few days. I had it after having my other kid & kicked myself out of it. I'm hoping to be able to kick myself out of it again

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been an emotional wreck the past few days (pnd has hit me hard) I never thought I'd be crying while watching a ghost hunt. And I'm only crying because tan is
I hope you’re okay! Please don’t be afraid to reach out ♥

• Heart
Thank you ❤ it's only hit the past few days. I had it after having my other kid & kicked myself out of it. I'm hoping to be able to kick myself out of it again
If you got out of it the first time, you will this time too. Giving birth and having a baby is very tough mentally and physically. Allow yourself credit for growing and birthing a child. I really do hope things improve for you ❤

• Heart
If you got out of it the first time, you will this time too. Giving birth and having a baby is very tough mentally and physically. Allow yourself credit for growing and birthing a child. I really do hope things improve for you ❤
Thank you. I know I'll get through it eventually

• Heart
People think tattle is the worst, we are bullies, but in all honestly, some of the nicest people I’ve ever spoken to are on this site and I’m proud to be a tattler

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow just catching up, I've not watched any as it feels so wrong and reading these comments sounds like Adam was right for not wanting to do this hunt. I think if this poor woman wants clarity she would be best talking to a reputable medium rather than dan and his big head with no clue what he is on about

Reactions: 6
People think tattle is the worst, we are bullies, but in all honestly, some of the nicest people I’ve ever spoken to are on this site and I’m proud to be a tattler
At times in need I’ve had more support on here than I have from people in my actual life. You trolls are the best ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.