Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Another thing, they also kept saying for the people that paid 9.99 there would be lots of additional content on that page. Such as if they saw northern lights they would go live and other bits. Far as I can see they done the main hunt and the sleep one. That’s it.

Reactions: 6

Nat1088

I can’t even describe how much I hate the chat.

‘guys can we give a shout out to my sister that passed her exams today’
No. Piss off. Go ring a radio station if you want a shout out.

Then the usual, moaning about signal, moaning that the live is showing up for everyone, moaning about the green light. This is every single live for at least the last 6 months. They all need to get a grip.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Only been watching 15 minutes and already this is far more enjoyable than any hunt I’ve seen the past year

Nat1088

We all know of Dan ever does a solo hunt, he’s going to miraculously get his grandad coming through 🙈

——

Oooh someone’s been reporting the live, tenner bets it’s Dan 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’ve entered the competition because I really want to go on an all expenses paid hunt (just like they do) and see nothing happen
I really hope you get picked. Imagine they’d be seething when they find out after it was one of us 😂

• Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
Wow just catching up, I've not watched any as it feels so wrong and reading these comments sounds like Adam was right for not wanting to do this hunt. I think if this poor woman wants clarity she would be best talking to a reputable medium rather than dan and his big head with no clue what he is on about

Windermere

VIP Member
I think this is unfortunately how most paranormal shows go... look at most haunted, they faked stuff, it's to keep people watching, nobody is going to keep paying and watching if there's no activity. Faking stuff = £££££££££. They would be out of a job if they kept turning up and nothing happened. Unfortunately the minions literally lap it up. I can GUARANTEE they'll get lots of "evidence" on the next hunt because they've seen the reaction about how shite the last one was

Screenshot_20240121_185555_Facebook.jpg

Sorry are they taking the piss? Insane investigation? So much happening?

Windermere

VIP Member
Dan could never book a venue

Oh actually

He will try doing one in that Atik nightclub that he's obsessed with full of 18 year olds :sick:

• Haha

Nat1088

Addressing what’s being said here 👋🏼

Dans on one tonight acting a prick.
Even the chat are saying who put 50p in Dan, he’s being funny tonight etc. I bloody knew he’d be like this. He’s trying to be the favourite one again after Adam had a great night in Wednesday and he knew he couldn’t be it last night. He’s just a twat

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So there’s a place called pluckly in Kent near where I used to live and it’s meant to be really haunted. Me and three friends went there one night and had a quick drink in the haunted pub there. There was also two ghost hunters there and we didn’t really take much notice so we just left them to it and we went for a walk around the cemetery. Every time I’ve been there, I’ve had a weird fear of one of the corners in the cemetery, I’ve always felt like there is a little boy sitting there telling me not to go in the corner. Well we walked past the corner eventually and bumped into the ghost hunters. We were talking to them and one of my friends asked them stupidly if they can see any ghosts near us.
They said “yes, there’s a little boy that sits up in that top corner” my friends laughed and asked if the little boy had a name. They said yes, it’s Jack.
One of my friends turned and stared at me, she was the only one that knew I had that fear but that I also had a twin brother called Jack that died when we were 7.
I didn’t think too much of it because I’ve never believed in ghosts but then we were walking out of the cemetery and the two boys were infront of me and my friend and one of them took a picture behind us but when they looked it was just black. That was that. This was in 2009 by the way.
The boys dropped me and my friend at home and left. Later that night one text me and asked if I could receive picture messages. He sent me a photo that looked like me. Which the photo was black originally so to this day, we have no idea whether it was me or someone else
---
Sorry that was really long

• Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Thanks @stargirl23 fof the new thread!

I’ve put it on to watch from where I fell asleep last night while they were on the first break. This time, they had just come back from the break and I fell asleep again. It’s that boring it even made an insomniac fall asleep twice
---
Wow 😂😂😂😂 dans face! You can see at the end of the clip when he walks back to the phone he just wants to kick off!! Adam wasn’t out of order at all but let’s be real more than half of the people watching are the “fans” of Dan ride or die. So they defo will back Dan more than Adam. Tbf I feel like Adam is getting just as arrogant the more time he spends with Dan let’s be real he’s flying around on these holidays rinsing the followers just as much as Dan. No sympathy. Won’t last much longer though they will have a Barney they won’t come back from soon.
I do agree regarding Adam but I do still think there is hope for him but he needs to start doing the solo hunts to realise he doesn’t need Dan

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
They said on the have your say last week that they wouldn't investigate the girls house on live that had the children's screams because the child's death is too recent & it would be insensitive, how is this any different?? 'Investigating' a child's death is sickening!!!

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
There is a lady called Nicola Crowley - she has 54k followers , so is ok to mention . She is a lovely lady and mainly does ghost hunts at Gloucester prison , because her husband is the caretaker there . These are always quite active and she seems genuine .

Loppylou89

VIP Member
No that’s it I’m out. She’s in tears over the torch and those torches are the biggest piece of bullshit ever. She didn’t need this
---
I think the mags are gonna give her most comfort. No scary words, no scary sounds. So for this hunt only, I'll allow the mags 👏🏻
I do agree with you but they’re so fake I can’t listen to her upset over these

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
They’re literally doing it for the money and not for the interest that Adam originally had. I know the hunts this week were free but how many new people will have subbed and paid for lizzie Borden so they were still making money. I hope they realise they fucked up last night
I think people would rather one hunt at the weekend than 2 half arsed attempts and one being an extremely sensitive nature