Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Omg!

Who heard that

"Can't believe there's 10k people in here... proved a few people wrong"

:eek::eek::eek:
Defo a dig at Chloe and Dan after saying he needs Dan to go live first to get the views up! I really hope this gives him the confidence to do it alone

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nat1088

I feel like a proud mum 😂 I’m so chuffed for him! Tbh even if people think Adams fakes it…at least he’s good at it 😂.
Yeah that’s mad that it’s said Linda. Considering it’s hollies mums name, surely if that app can be modified, he wouldn’t be putting Hollies mums name into it just for clout.

Nat1088

He is so rude and dismissive all the time.
I’ve been in and out of sleep have I missed much? I did catch the door wobble
They seem very jumpy tonight but they’ve also said it’s ‘eerily’ quiet so I don’t know if they’re exaggerating the fact they’re jumpy just to build it up. But nah nothing major has happened.

The fact Adam literally had to say that he thinks Dan is underplaying what evidence he’s just got was hilarious. The portal died when Dan was on his own. He had no idea what to be saying or how to encourage activity. He just drew a blank until adam came back. His solo is going to be so boring. He’s nothing without his precious mag light 😂

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Wow the amount of people on hurts live saying they ordered start of January n still no order they emailed loads and they just getting no response

• Wow

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
I've been an emotional wreck the past few days (pnd has hit me hard) I never thought I'd be crying while watching a ghost hunt. And I'm only crying because tan is

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I used to really like these , but they’ve become a piss take . So glad I never bought a ticket . People are essentially paying for them to go on holiday and throw in a pretend ghost hunt, where they make up stuff. I get variable costs for a business but they are making a mint off gullible people. Has Dan got ADHD or is he a coke head as he cannot focus on a conversation, he is all over the place and won’t shut up .

Windermere

VIP Member

Now I can't stand this man either but I'm happy to see the comment section calling Dan and Adam out

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I feel like I’m rubber necking. You know when there’s been an accident and your driving past looking (I can’t actually look when there’s a crash) but that’s how I feel

DRLW

Chatty Member
I have a feeling that Adam is tied up too much with Dan now and it's too late to get out they are both directors of gti. Worst mistake he made as became more about money than a genuine paranormal investigator. I'd of happily paid a small fee to Adam when he was genuine and doing grave yards, abandoned buildings etc places he knew nothing about so it was more real what he saw and heard.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I feel like a proud mum 😂 I’m so chuffed for him! Tbh even if people think Adams fakes it…at least he’s good at it 😂.
Yeah that’s mad that it’s said Linda. Considering it’s hollies mums name, surely if that app can be modified, he wouldn’t be putting Hollies mums name into it just for clout.
I know Adam knows how upset Hollie gets and hollie watches, there’s no way he’d put the name in and make it say Linda twice knowing it’d upset hollie

stargirl23

VIP Member
Wow the amount of people on hurts live saying they ordered start of January n still no order they emailed loads and they just getting no response
That’s so bad! I remember after new years people were asking about Black Friday orders not coming I’m sorry but it’s not ok it’s so unprofessional. Spragg is the first to moan when his takeaway is an hour late, imagine him waiting months for his clothes!!

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Honestly the comments today, people asking when they will all be uploaded to subs and everyone jumping on the posts all defensive about how he’s just had such a busy weekend and give him time. Anyone would think he’s been out fighting world war 3 😂😂

• Haha