Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
6.3k and gone from 80 to 45 in popular lives.. oh Adam thanks for bringing back the old GTI! Feels like a breathe of fresh air

Reactions: 5

Nat1088

I’m watching just because I’m genuinely curious to see what (if anything) comes through, Tan seems positive and happy which is nice, Adam doesn’t seem like he’s comfortable with being there and Dan.. well Dan is just Dan 🫠
Dans literally said he’s there to have some fun. He’s such a knob. What a way to put it. Fun isn’t a word I would use for tonight’s investigation 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Nat1088

I know we all moaned about the fact it was over at 11:30 and how short it was. But I’m so glad that’s over. What a load of rubbish.

The people moaning over not winning the hoodies though 😂 they have so many scroungers following them.

I wish I was screen recording! Adam left dan on his own while he went to get something, the word bank said 'do I scare you?' Then Timmy went off & dan screamed like a girl 😂
I have a theory about this.. I just rewatched it because I have a few days left being subscribed (I’ve unsubscribed because it’s utter bullshit) but I swear on another investigation they said they realised Timmy can go off with a loud noise like a clap etc.. well they had the portal on at the same time Dan was in the toilet with Timmy. The portal went off and said ‘do I scare you’ so the echo obviously set Timmy off 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I have a theory about this.. I just rewatched it because I have a few days left being subscribed (I’ve unsubscribed because it’s utter bullshit) but I swear on another investigation they said they realised Timmy can go off with a loud noise like a clap etc.. well they had the portal on at the same time Dan was in the toilet with Timmy. The portal went off and said ‘do I scare you’ so the echo obviously set Timmy off 🤷🏻‍♀️
Word bank I mean not portal 😅

stargirl23

VIP Member
So it looks like there another hunt or two this weekend! Is Dan really that desperate to be away from his family?! He will be away from there more than he will be with them this month
Chloe’s such a mug for allowing it! He may as well be a single man at this point he clearly don’t care or want to be around his family. No doubt Chloe’s got his older 2 kids too this week with it being half term so she’ll be left with all 4

stargirl23

VIP Member
Dans fuming pining his own comments trying to get people to reply to him in the comments. He’s clearly jealous the attention isn’t on him for once, he was fully thinking this’d be a flop but Adams smashing it

stargirl23

VIP Member
He needs to reign Dan in a bit. Less pissing about and more hunting
His solo was just pure hunt, no walk round just a general chat then he started which is why so many loved it. Wish he would’ve stuck to that and realised that’s what we want

No, I can’t believe that I’m sorry..
Since someone put that YouTube video on a few days ago and that guy said you can actually put words into that app I don’t believe it 🤷🏻‍♀️

stargirl23

VIP Member
I used to really like these , but they’ve become a piss take . So glad I never bought a ticket . People are essentially paying for them to go on holiday and throw in a pretend ghost hunt, where they make up stuff. I get variable costs for a business but they are making a mint off gullible people. Has Dan got ADHD or is he a coke head as he cannot focus on a conversation, he is all over the place and won’t shut up .
He claims he’s got adhd but so does every other influencer. Wouldn’t surprise me if he does the ❄ as Jarrod and those mates do it