Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nat1088

Spirit box said cheating 🤭🤭🤭 probably the first time Dan won’t make it relevant to himself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I’m not hearing anything they are. I feel like it’s the whole green needle brain storm thing

• Heart

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Ay Dan, if you promise to leave the mag lights at home I might consider buying a ticket.

Actually, I still wouldn't buy a ticket
---
Also, what's the point in paying for a ticket if they put the best bits on a free YouTube video?

Last edited:
  • Haha

crabbyk

I was one who stupidly paid £9.99 and I was so disappointed, where was the walk around with history as no other paranormal team have managed to stay the night surely there would be history or stories to be told as to why previous teams couldnt stay the night instead we got Dan in his bare feet all cosy cause people on hunts are usually that relaxed 😂 id have my shoes on ready to run cause again no one else has managed to stay the night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Windermere

VIP Member
Embarrassing behavior from the spragg. He will literally he anywhere but at home with his kids and mug

stargirl23

VIP Member
He’s actually pissing me off it’s not even funny just annoying and time wasting. Think I’ll be turning off

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I was one who stupidly paid £9.99 and I was so disappointed, where was the walk around with history as no other paranormal team have managed to stay the night surely there would be history or stories to be told as to why previous teams couldnt stay the night instead we got Dan in his bare feet all cosy cause people on hunts are usually that relaxed 😂 id have my shoes on ready to run cause again no one else has managed to stay the night 🤦🏻‍♀️
Welcome! There was literally nothing. Every single person that paid to watch that "hunt" (including me) has been well and truly mugged off. They will be laughing at all of us

Windermere

VIP Member
"Headphone users warning... 3.. 2.. 1.."

Needs going on the bingo card

It's not that fucking loud calm down

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Definitely, I'm only watching because 1. Its free 2. No dan. I don't think there will be any affect on the amount of viewers tbh. I can't imagine anyone tuning into it just because of dan? He barely scrapes 600 when he's live now
I think Adam's views will be high anyway because the usuals will want to watch a hunt regardless, but I wouldn't normally watch on Tiktok or during the week but it's just my tiny bit of support to Adam and a mini fuck you to Dan

Reactions: 6

hiphiphoray

Loving the last thread, I do agree with the majority of what has been said. I really don’t think that dan and Adam even like each other, lol.

Dan showed who he really is with his little tantrum throwing the pound store toy, and Adam definitely needs to get back to his ghost hunting roots. The fact that they advertise hunts as being all night then they’re late, have all these breaks etc is extremely disappointing. If they love ghost hunting so much (as they claim) then surely you wanna get the best out of the time you have available.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Agree, tattlers are just humans who can have an intelligent and accurate conversation without being blocked/shut down/called jealous.
We do not refer to anyone with a different opinion as a troll 🧌 😆
And we can have a debate without throwing our toys out the pram. I love being a tattler!

How long until the boys are showing us their penthouse that they were upgraded to?!

• Heart