Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I’ve got one of the photos that had my friend in but I can’t find the one that was blank. It’s not until we zoomed in that we were like wtf. In comparison, I’m a lot shorter than the guy in the photo and we were walking so my head wasn’t turned. I was facing straight ahead

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Nat1088

I think the best outcome for gti as a whole would be for Adam to start the solo hunts. Then gradually get Dan pushed out. They’ll never just end it because they’re making too much money. Adam’s solo Pendle hill was one of the best ones I’ve ever watched. I followed Adam a long time before I even knew about Dan. I don’t think Adam has the following to be doing solo international hunts like the americas. But he could definitely have enough of a following to do uk based ones and still earn enough to have the moderate lifestyle that he has. Dans the one that wants the high life. Adams just happy to lap it up while it’s there. But if it carries on the way it has been, it will dry up quicker than the Sahara.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Wow 😂😂😂😂 dans face! You can see at the end of the clip when he walks back to the phone he just wants to kick off!! Adam wasn’t out of order at all but let’s be real more than half of the people watching are the “fans” of Dan ride or die. So they defo will back Dan more than Adam. Tbf I feel like Adam is getting just as arrogant the more time he spends with Dan let’s be real he’s flying around on these holidays rinsing the followers just as much as Dan. No sympathy. Won’t last much longer though they will have a Barney they won’t come back from soon.

Hereforthetea7

No doubt if Dan was there he would of made Linda all about him some how. Hope he's sulking in bed with Chloe What-a-cock at all the love Adam is getting without him. Can't wait to not watch Dan's solo hunt, if he ever does one, which we know he won't! And if he does it'll probs be a paid hunt to f**king Dubai or something. The money grabbing - world's most ugly fringe twat he is!

• Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
As if there associating with the likes of chy, Tommy and some of the scummy fucks. Dans peeping head, couldn’t be more embarrassed for him. Imagine going to an event when the owner shuts it down, the police come and environmental health all at different times. People being asked to leave and theirs Dan just hiding in the backgrounds 😂 I actually didn’t think I could feel more 🤢 if I was Chloe he would be icked straight out the door.
"Hate being away from the kids"

• Haha

Nat1088

They’re basically using tonight as a promotion to suck 10k views in and tell them what’s available on the gti store.

Dans scared to do his lone visual but he’s quite happy to piss off and ‘get some more equipment’ for ten minutes on his own

Loppylou89

VIP Member
This is making me feel so uncomfortable it just doesn’t feel right, might have to turn off tbh. I think dans ego is too big to be sensitive enough to tan
Dan is not the right person for this. Adam would have been much better on his own although I think he was pressured into doing this
---
Did they show the app on the phone to show which one they’re using or did they just say they’re using the word bank? Think I missed that bit
No they didn’t. Just said they are putting the word bank on
---
People in the comments saying to use the mag loghts FUCK OFF. I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS I HATE DANS EGO

• Haha

Hereforthetea7

This poor poor woman! I just hope that by them 2 idiots using her for views, she will get something she wants to hear and something to give her closure!

One of the girls last week would of been amazing, especially the one with the figure stood in the doorway, who's child experiences alot of activity.

Adam - 'do you dream about your son?'
What a stupid question to ask a grieving mother! 😢

• Angry

Loppylou89

VIP Member
So it looks like there another hunt or two this weekend! Is Dan really that desperate to be away from his family?! He will be away from there more than he will be with them this month

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Probably finishing their Miller snd carter steaks, couple of beers, you know how it is gang, they are only human, they’ve left their families for tonight. Don’t be so ungrateful, doesn’t matter if you’ve subbed and paid and been given a time, cut them some slack

• Haha

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Adams bits on his own tonight have been the best part of it. Dans just acting like an arse. The usual. The comments the last 20 mins have been a bunch of desperados talking about drakes 🍆 and wanting videos sent to them 😂 wtf is that got to do with a ghost hunt.
Sorry but if it was a bunch of men in the comments sharing a video of a woman's parts all hell would break loose

Reactions: 5

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Why did Dan throw a tantrum and knock the toy like a 3 year old and does he behave the same around his children the narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 5