Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have been paid off by Bill and Hillary - Billary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone been watching the Surviving Jeffery Epstein programme (on sky crime+INV in UK) this week? I can’t find the JE thread and I need to discuss 🤓

Reactions: 2
What is there to report? Court date is not until next July. Presumably she is just hanging out in her prison cell till then.
Hopefully not “hanging out” literally, she needs to face justice not escape like Epstein did.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What is there to report? Court date is not until next July. Presumably she is just hanging out in her prison cell till then.
Usually with such a high profile case, things are always still spoken about, no matter how silly the headlines are!
Example: "Ghislaine struggling in cell" "Ghislaine willing to talk: Will give names."

Just feel like theyve tucked this case away from the public because of what could be revealed. Covid took over once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Things aren't spoken about incessantly, court is set for next July, that's almost a full year. If you now speak constantly about her and with non-stories like mentioned above, people will be sick of hearing about her by next July. Talk about a story when there's news and not to artificially keep it going. Besides, there were articles recently when Epstein's private jet was shown etc.

If press were to speak about her incessantly just to keep her in the headlines, they'd have to do that by making stuff up out of thin air. We've looked at her father, her past, education, houses, rumoured husband and his business and ex, her associates, speaking engagements, involvement with Epstein (their abuse, relationship, business arrangement), her as friend, her old school mates spoke, her weird qualifications (planes, submarine licenses), relationship with Randy Andy, how and where she was arrested..... I mean jeez, what more is there to speak about at this point without the court procedure actually in motion?? The 24hr news cycle isn't sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the transcripts yet?
The Daily Mail had it as it’s too news for a few hours today and were like ‘MAXWELL ADMITS TO HAVING A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH EPSTEIN’ and i just felt like going ‘duh’. She was his girlfriend for a long period of time. I think it’s a given that they had sex once or twice. Like how is this shocking to them?! Ahaha!
I hope someone does a concise review of it all but I bet it’s 400+ pages of nothing.

Reactions: 7
Agree, but I think it’s more linking her to him and teenagers having threesomes etc.

Agree, but I think it’s more linking her to him and teenagers having threesomes etc.
That’s a possibility, just seemed that the DM were acting like they were clutching their pearls as they typed out the headline!
I think she’s denied anything with the teenagers or refused to answer. Someone must be paying her a lot for not dropping them in it.

‘She claims to have stopped working with Epstein regularly after 2006, when he was indicted in Florida. But she says she returned to help him in 2009 after his mother died as she was a “loyal person”.
"I'm a very loyal person and Jeffrey was very good to me when my father passed away and I believe that you need to be a good friend in people's hour of need and I felt that it was a very thoughtful, nice thing for me to do to help in very limited fashion," she testifies.’
LOLing so hard at the idea that she thinks it was very nice and thoughtful of her the stick by a man who had been to prision for procuring underage girls for sex.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
That’s a possibility, just seemed that the DM were acting like they were clutching their pearls as they typed out the headline!
I think she’s denied anything with the teenagers or refused to answer. Someone must be paying her a lot for not dropping them in it.

LOLing so hard at the idea that she thinks it was very nice and thoughtful of her the stick by a man who had been to prision for procuring underage girls for sex.
To be fair that's probably the only time she has ever thought of someone else - shame it was misplaced

She was transported in a car that was fitted with PADLOCKS!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.