Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a picture in today’s papers of her and Epstein taken at the Queens cabin in Balmoral. I am sure she is not amused.
There is only one person who could have invited them there.
The picture of Maxwell rubbing Epstein's foot right into her boobs made me heave

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Someone has just posted on the Celeb thread, maybe they don't realise that there's a dedicated thread ?

Reactions: 1
I've been following House in Habits coverage. My view is that there is no way she couldn't have been involved. It reminds me of Fred and Rose West 😢

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Houseinhabit (IG) is a great account for diving into what’s really behind a significant event, eg astroworld, Epstein, corrupt media.

I knew we are doomed in the UK because of the media ownership but sad to see it’s similar internationally.

Reactions: 10
Me too, her account has been brilliant and I agree that she must have been involved.
I agree. She was up to her neck in it. She was no innocent victim here. The press are quiet most likely because there are photos prominent people with Epstein all over the place.

Reactions: 7
Any chances she will be found not guilty or is she toast?

Not familiar with american Legal system but is there anything throughout the course of the trial that can go in her favour.

Reactions: 1
I’m not familiar with the whole thread but have been following house inhabit. There’s no doubt she’s guilty of being complicit at best or actively involved at worst but why is she the only one being held to account and who in our plain view was involved is what I want to know which i know we never will.

Reactions: 12
Any chances she will be found not guilty or is she toast?

Not familiar with american Legal system but is there anything throughout the course of the trial that can go in her favour.
I've got a weird feeling she's going to walk.I hope I'm wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I've got a weird feeling she's going to walk.I hope I'm wrong.
I thought that but then when her defence fell apart it’s so weird! It’s like have they been bribed so she’ll get off but stay quiet and disappear into oblivion or are they going to use her as a scapegoat she’s in prison so the problem has disappeared (they’re daft enough to think the public will fall for that.

Reactions: 4
I think regardless of the outcome of her trial, there will have been an influence from someone with an agenda, rightly or wrongly. I feel truly sorry for the victims. They will never feel as though justice has been served, and of course that started with Epstein's death.

Reactions: 7
I think it's shocking they didn't publicly reveal the names from her little black book. Regardless of the verdict, I don't think we'll ever know the full extent of who was involved (other than the obvious big names).

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.