Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here, as I posted on Conspiracy Theories thread and JoanCollinsFanClub (šŸ™šŸ») mentioned it might be worthwhile posting here too, but does anyone else think itā€™s a bit suspect that Tom Hankā€™s & Rita Wilson have been given Greek citizenship when the whole Maxwell case is ongoing? #justme? šŸ˜¬šŸ¤”
Apparently her mother is Greek? Wonder why they have went for dual citizenship now though.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for my Ignorance, what exactly is a gag order? It is very suspect Tom Hanks has gone for dual citizenship now, after being linked to the flight logs. All of this is just sickening, a lot of perverts being outed and put away just now. If this is all down to trump I really hope he is re-elected
851F22B0-82BB-4560-80D2-00A0BB9D87F5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I donā€™t understand that headline - but mostly the part about identifying any alleged victims.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else on this thread finding it extremely fishy that the week that the judge in the Maxwell case ordered that documents from the previous court case could be unsealed, we are suddenly seeing an explosion of Harry, Meghan, William and Kate ā€œfalling outā€ stories? I know itā€™s related to a book release, but something stinks. Feels like the dead cat strategy is in play.
I think Harry and Meghan in particular have been used as Andrew's scapegoat for a very long time and thats the real reason they left the UK as they were sick of it. Even during William's alleged infidelity with Kate's friend, somehow Meghan was the villain šŸ¤£

Apparently her mother is Greek? Wonder why they have went for dual citizenship now though.
His wife is Greek - I think they used the general "America is not what it was" anymore excuse.

Reactions: 9
I

read somewhere it was meant as a sarcasm response when he said it
Lots of (Qanon) people have been saying that but i watched it when he said that and it just came across like he was fluffing his words and had to think on the spot it certainly didnā€™t come across as sarcasm.

Reactions: 5
Lots of (Qanon) people have been saying that but i watched it when he said that and it just came across like he was fluffing his words and had to think on the spot it certainly didnā€™t come across as sarcasm.
He has to stay neutral. He canā€™t exactly say youā€™re a pweirdo, hope you hangā€

Reactions: 9
He has to stay neutral. He canā€™t exactly say youā€™re a weirdo, hope you hangā€
Well he could have easily said that he didnt want to comment as there was a criminal investigation etc. The guy is too stupid for sarcasm.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve been reading Relentless Pursuit: My fight for the victims of Jeffrey Epstein by Bradley Edwards, a lawyer who represents a number of the women abused by Epstein.

Apparently a copy of this book was found on Ghislaineā€™s bedside cabinet when the FBI kicked her door in...

I couldnā€™t put it down, read over 300 pages yesterday, highly recommend it!

One part that stood out, ā€œDonald Trump was one of the only people who didnā€™t resist talking with [Edwards] about Epstein and instead provided helpful often corroborating information that I used to focus my investigationā€

A5601EFB-8134-4A66-A5C3-74ED84F35468.jpeg
B4CE74E7-C590-4E3E-AAFB-343C9392F88E.jpeg
06B63AC6-A98E-4478-A92A-B7BE4983FE12.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Iā€™ve been reading Relentless Pursuit: My fight for the victims of Jeffrey Epstein by Bradley Edwards, a lawyer who represents a number of the women abused by Epstein.

Apparently a copy of this book was found on Ghislaineā€™s bedside cabinet when the FBI kicked her door in...

I couldnā€™t put it down, read over 300 pages yesterday, highly recommend it!

One part that stood out, ā€œDonald Trump was one of the only people who didnā€™t resist talking with [Edwards] about Epstein and instead provided helpful often corroborating information that I used to focus my investigationā€

View attachment 196446View attachment 196447View attachment 196448
Oh ive downloaded that ill have to put tattle down and have a read lol

Reactions: 3
The only ones I have seen/read online are the Virginia Guiffre desposition documents. They have been making a resurgence today.

Reactions: 1
I think Harry and Meghan in particular have been used as Andrew's scapegoat for a very long time and thats the real reason they left the UK as they were sick of it. Even during William's alleged infidelity with Kate's friend, somehow Meghan was the villain šŸ¤£

His wife is Greek - I think they used the general "America is not what it was" anymore excuse.
Harry and smeggy are getting battered because they can't keep their big mouths shut and go do that "private" life they pretended they wanted in LA.. It's that simple.
If they weren't sueing anyone who farts at them, cooperating with dodgy tell-all books and trying to wangle charity money for their crap ideas like travelshit etc then they wouldn't be worth a mention.
They court publicity on their terms yet cry "FOUL!" when it goes against the image they so desperately want to portray.
They can cry me a river.šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.