Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been following an account on twitter: @trackertrial but its been removed today (what a shock), there are accounts similar to this still documenting each day. So frustrating how it's being ignored by the mainstream media largely, because all the elite who hold power in this world are involved. It's ridiculous seeing who resigned for some massive corps and organisations just before the trial and who's resigned since it began. So fucked up!

Reactions: 8
I've been following an account on twitter: @trackertrial but its been removed today (what a shock), there are accounts similar to this still documenting each day. So frustrating how it's being ignored by the mainstream media largely, because all the elite who hold power in this world are involved. It's ridiculous seeing who resigned for some massive corps and organisations just before the trial and who's resigned since it began. So fucked up!
I’ve been following that account too, so disappointing that it’s been removed but not surprising! If you don’t mind sharing, what other accounts are following it?

Reactions: 4
@Trial_Tracker (potentially the backup of the removed one - this was mentioned but I never followed) and @MaxwellTrial - neither seem to be as good as the one thats gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can you explain about people leaving companies and how it's related?
Sorry I wasn't following that twitter account

Reactions: 1
Can you explain about people leaving companies and how it's related?
Sorry I wasn't following that twitter account
the couple I remember vividly are twitters CEO and the medical examiner chief of NYC (oversaw Epstein's autopsy), literally the very same day the trial started. I am among the many who do not believe Epstein killed himself so that second one is in my opinion one of the most interesting facts of the whole case.

Reactions: 11
There is a picture in today’s papers of her and Epstein taken at the Queens cabin in Balmoral. I am sure she is not amused.
There is only one person who could have invited them there.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.