Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this...always wondered why hollywood stamped on mel gibson. Here is the reason why
I fell down a rabbit hole about hollywood/elite paedos the other day. It is not pleasant. Truly disturbing satanic stuff. Not for the faint hearted.

Reactions: 8
The son and husband of the Epstein judge has been shot and the assassin has been shot in the back of the head, reportedly!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Must say i have never heard of a hitman committing suicide...kamikazi hitman. Smells well fishy to me🤔

Reactions: 8
Must say i have never heard of a hitman committing suicide...kamikazi hitman. Smells well fishy to me🤔
A hit man committing suicide with a bullet to the back of the head 🤔 Fishy alright. Who do we think hired him?

Something that Virginia Roberts said in the Netflix documentary always stuck with me, she said Epstein was a small piece in a bog puzzle. I wonder will we ever know how deep this goes.

Reactions: 18
Such a bizarre thing for him to say. Why would he even think to mention her and in this way? 😱

Reactions: 9
Because the press asked him a question about her!!
Anyone with half a braincell would know how to cobble together an answer that wasnt 'I wish her well'. He could have said at the very least 'I'm not commenting on a criminal investigation ' or ' She will be judged by the courts' or 'I know she will face justice' or something. But then he is an arrogant moron with less than half a braincell. And that is taken up with pandering to his moronic supporters.

Reactions: 14
Such a bizarre thing for him to say. Why would he even think to mention her and in this way? 😱
To be fair he was asked about her by a journalist. Looked to me like he was fumbling for something to say. Something tells me he doesn’t do well with thinking on the spot.

Still think wishing her well was a bit weird.

Reactions: 7
To be fair he was asked about her by a journalist. Looked to me like he was fumbling for something to say. Something tells me he doesn’t do well with thinking on the spot.

Still think wishing her well was a bit weird.
Yes, it’s the wishing her well that was the MOST bizarre.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she has something on her so wishing her well is a better stance for him to take, in his eyes. That was my first thought

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.