Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm that's interesting. I wonder how that affects the criminal trial? This is related to a civil defamation case doesnt it? I'd have thought they would do the criminal case first but I wonder whether releasing the documents would make it less likely she will be killed in jail as the information is already out there so theres no benefit to shutting her up.

Reactions: 5
Obama is an absolute scumbag! His involvement with epstein aside look at what he actually did while in power. War after war murder after murder. Didn't give a tit. A wolf in sheep's clothing
Every President is a murderer. Every person who runs a country is corrupt in some sort of way 100%.
Obama's crimes against the innocent children in the Middle East is never spoken about and I have no idea why.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her parents, Shaun and Camilla Woodward were in Epstein's "little black book" of contacts. So far Ella has not mentioned it, obviously. I don't think many people realised who it was. Who knows if she even knows, lol.
Who is Ella? what have I missed?

Reactions: 1
Every President is a murderer. Every person who runs a country is corrupt in some sort of way 100%.
Obama's crimes against the innocent children in the Middle East is never spoken about and I have no idea why.
I assume it’s because it didn’t involve American boots on the ground. It does baffle me that killing children doesn’t get more attention. Sexual abuse not ok, bombing children ok. Go figure

Reactions: 2
What’s pizzagate😂 the mind boggle!
Oh wow I didn’t think about that. Is was such a weird place to say. I’m not into this Qanon stuff ( but not against anyone that is) but this is the first time that is making me think. Did it come from this? Or the word pizza was there before ?

Oh wow I didn’t think about that. Is was such a weird place to say. I’m not into this Qanon stuff ( but not against anyone that is) but this is the first time that is making me think. Did it come from this? Or the word pizza was there before ?
Pizza gate is to do with leaked emails from John Podesta (WikiLeaks leaked them) so not exactly to do with qanon. Pizza is code word for little girl, as released by the FBI when catching child abusers.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else on this thread finding it extremely fishy that the week that the judge in the Maxwell case ordered that documents from the previous court case could be unsealed, we are suddenly seeing an explosion of Harry, Meghan, William and Kate “falling out” stories? I know it’s related to a book release, but something stinks. Feels like the dead cat strategy is in play.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else on this thread finding it extremely fishy that the week that the judge in the Maxwell case ordered that documents from the previous court case could be unsealed, we are suddenly seeing an explosion of Harry, Meghan, William and Kate “falling out” stories? I know it’s related to a book release, but something stinks. Feels like the dead cat strategy is in play.
Also Beatrice’s sudden quickie marriage.

Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here, as I posted on Conspiracy Theories thread and JoanCollinsFanClub (🙏🏻) mentioned it might be worthwhile posting here too, but does anyone else think it’s a bit suspect that Tom Hank’s & Rita Wilson have been given Greek citizenship when the whole Maxwell case is ongoing? #justme? 😬🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here, as I posted on Conspiracy Theories thread and JoanCollinsFanClub (🙏🏻) mentioned it might be worthwhile posting here too, but does anyone else think it’s a bit suspect that Tom Hank’s & Rita Wilson have been given Greek citizenship when the whole Maxwell case is ongoing? #justme? 😬🤔
Oooh I didn’t know this, things could be getting interesting 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.