Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. They met at a time In the mid nineties when they both needed something from the other. GM had the connections, status and general ease at moving in those circles. Don’t know how financially stable she was , considering her father died in so much debt, but she knew how to live like a rich person which was important. She also wanted to escape the previous life and scandal of the Robert Maxwell story by moving across the Atlantic. Even her English accent probably worked as a form of currency for her over there.
JE was total new money - as said one time teacher, from a lower middle class Brooklyn family. But he got rich around this time , I think from what’s genuinely accepted to be a Ponzi scheme.He was working in finance anyway and was skilled at it, but lied about his past experience to get the job I don’t know if the ponzi was ever officially confirmed let alone if he was punished for it - setting a trend that showed him he could be above the law with money.
Anyway, GM gave him the introductions and Image and he bankrolled it , just getting richer and richer as you do once you’ve achieved a certain amount of capital. I think they learnt in the early days how twisted the others desires were and how far they were willing to go. They set up the well oiled grooming machine that served them for the next twenty years.
I think she was certainly desperate to keep him supporting her but ‘victim’ is not an accurate word. She was an accomplice, who got a thrill from power and domination even if it wasn’t the same lust for young girls. There are enough accounts of her joining in abuse, something I’m sure she could have avoided if she wasn’t into it as it’s not like JE was sexually interested in her. Plus you don’t stick around for 20 years if you’re not getting something too good to lose.
Look at Virginia Giuffre In comparison. She was being groomed to become part of the operation when she got too old to serve them sexually. She played along for a while to survive - understandably when you learn her back story. She had nothing else. But as soon as the opportunity presented itself to escape, a trip to Thailand; she took it. It’s sick to put GM ‘s experience close to those of real victims.

EDIT : Ha you basically said what I said much more concisely! Damn I love that podcast

It’s so bloody good isn’t it! I’m making excuses to go out for walks just so I can listen to it 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s so bloody good isn’t it! I’m making excuses to go out for walks just so I can listen to it 🤣
Yep, it’s so well put together and such facisnating subject matter - without being sensational as so much Epstein stuff is. Julie K Brown deserves more credit for not allowing the story to die, and holding the rich and powerful to account, a really admirable journalist.
The episode on GM and her backstory (episode 2) and the one that compares two stories (episode 4) from girls who had very different experiences and the analysis of what that teaches us about JE/GM and how they viewed their victims are two of the best episodes of any podcast I’ve ever listened to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m gunna come back and read this thread properly but as I’m at work and have a good few hours to get into a podcast can someone tell me the name of this one you’re all talking about?

Reactions: 4
I’m gunna come back and read this thread properly but as I’m at work and have a good few hours to get into a podcast can someone tell me the name of this one you’re all talking about?
Broken: Jeffrey Epstein

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, I’ve listened to the podcast. It’s extremely well done. Highly recommended.

Reactions: 1
I've just watched this interview that came up on Shaun Attwood's channel. I'm not sure how I feel about George Galloway but Shaun has some very interesting opinions. He also had an interview recently with a former CIA agent who spoke about this case if you look on his channel.

Broken: Jeffrey Epstein
Is that the podcast Tara Palmeri was /is associated with? She tweeted earlier on Jeremy Vine’s Twitter account that she was on a British radio show to-day to talk about GM She was asked not to mention PA as it’s legally hot.

I've just watched this interview that came up on Shaun Attwood's channel. I'm not sure how I feel about George Galloway but Shaun has some very interesting opinions. He also had an interview recently with a former CIA agent who spoke about this case if you look on his channel.
Wow!

Is that the podcast Tara Palmeri was /is associated with? She tweeted earlier on Jeremy Vine’s Twitter account that she was on a British radio show to-day to talk about GM She was asked not to mention PA as it’s legally hot.
Don’t think so as it’s not a radio show or British. It’s between seasons at the moment too, the bulk of their content was done last summer and s2 is due in September, but they did make a special episode about GM’s arrest on Thursday

Don’t think so as it’s not a radio show or British. It’s between seasons at the moment too, the bulk of their content was done last summer and s2 is due in September, but they did make a special episode about GM’s arrest on Thursday
Oh okay, thanks. This lady’s an American journalist and I wondered if there was a connection as a little light went on for me. 😁

Oh okay, thanks. This lady’s an American journalist and I wondered if there was a connection as a little light went on for me. 😁
You’re right - she’s the new host of broken , which is indeed the podcast in question. I think I misunderstood your question , you said she was on a British radio show, not that that was the thing we were talking about but I misinterpreted the question. Also the fact she’s new and none of her episodes are out yet bar the last minute one post arrest. I couldn’t remember the new host name -but when you said it it rang a bell so I looked her up and realised shes the host for broken s2. Apoligies for the misunderstanding!

TLDR- everyone check out broken 😉

Reactions: 5
You’re right - she’s the new host of broken , which is indeed the podcast in question. I think I misunderstood your question , you said she was on a British radio show, not that that was the thing we were talking about but I misinterpreted the question. Also the fact she’s new and none of her episodes are out yet bar the last minute one post arrest. I couldn’t remember the new host name -but when you said it it rang a bell so I looked her up and realised shes the host for broken s2. Apoligies for the misunderstanding!

TLDR- everyone check out broken 😉
I’ll do that, and thanks. I read things on here and maybe link to something else and get a bit mixed up sometimes. I’m at an awkward 🥵 age.😁

Does anyone actually think Epstein may still be alive? The man had such a ridiculous amount of money that surely his death could of just been staged & who’s to say he hasn’t had plastic surgery? I mean the man owned islands 🤔

Reactions: 11
Does anyone actually think Epstein may still be alive? The man had such a ridiculous amount of money that surely his death could of just been staged & who’s to say he hasn’t had plastic surgery? I mean the man owned islands 🤔
Anything is possible. Faking your own death would be quite hard to do from prison without very many people being involved.

It’s definitely possible- as you say especially for someone who owns an island , which is to say they live in a totally different reality to us.

But just because we can acknowledge that it’s possible doesn’t make it true. It’s also possible that the official version of events - suicide in jail - is the true one. And possible that he was killed to keep him quiet by the shady powers that be.

personally I think that the most likely from those three possibilities is that he was killed. Mainly because it’s hard to believe a narcissist like that would kill himself. But I don’t feel confident to say that’s definitely what happened, and I hate the arrogance people bring to their theories, as if to admit other possibilities is to say yours can’t be right.

the most convincing argument I heard for JE’s suicide was recently - I think on the Australian 60 minutes epsiode following the GM arrest. Someone said that the man was a control freak,master manipulator of every situation. He finally found himself in one he wasn’t able to pull the strings leaving his life the one thing he still had some control over -so he took it. I think that’s an interesting point to consider, but it doesn’t mean I’ve completely changed my views either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Right?! I was shocked to my core at some of the details
I know its bleeping horrific! What the duck is going on!!!

GM and Epstein are just the tip of the iceberg bigger worse things to come if they come out. Adrenchrome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There’s a thread on Reddit in a conspiracy sub. They reckon GM had a Reddit account and was ‘power mod’ meaning the account had mod status on many of the main front page subreddits. The account was called u/maxwellhill. I’ll link the thread. Not sure what I think of it yet but thought I’d share.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anything is possible. Faking your own death would be quite hard to do from prison without very many people being involved.
Yes I think this is one of the key arguments against the theory. The people you’d need to be in on it to enable this, JE remaining alive would mean they were forever implicated should it somehow come to light. Surely by that point, killing him would be an easier and safer alternative ? Did anyone really care for Epstein enough to take on the complicated logistics required to smuggle him out of prison with the evidence of that having happened by his very existence, as well as the headache to keep him hidden for the rest of his life?
You’d have to be very powerful to be able to do all that, as well as morally lacking, that’s a given. But both these qualities would also be required to organise his assassination- which comes with the added benefits of never having to worry about him or what he could reveal again. It’s hard to see how the smuggling and plastic surgery route would ever win out. Did anyone genuinely like him enough to do that out of love? Unlikely. Would they be paid off ? Is there anyone in that position who needs the money ?

It’s not about beleving what everyone else says and following the crowd or whatever. When you break it down logically you see why it’s unlikely, even if theoretically possible.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.