Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the recommendation of the “Broken” podcast, I’ve been baking all afternoon listening to it, it’s fab! Lots of detail and interesting info I’d not herd anywhere else! Re his supposed suicide, I did find it interesting that days before he died he got his affairs in order, organised his finances (ties them in knots so the victims couldn’t press for compo), deposited money in to the prison accounts of his fellow inmates etc.

Reactions: 6
I know its bleeping horrific! What the duck is going on!!!

GM and Epstein are just the tip of the iceberg bigger worse things to come if they come out. Adrenchrome.
have you read through the favourite conspiracy threads on here. its the main topic of conversation at the moment. i just hope its not true cos it scares me that much to even google it

Reactions: 3
There’s a thread on Reddit in a conspiracy sub. They reckon GM had a Reddit account and was ‘power mod’ meaning the account had mod status on many of the main front page subreddits. The account was called u/maxwellhill. I’ll link the thread. Not sure what I think of it yet but thought I’d share.
That all seems way too creepy and coincidental to me! From the lack of posts around time where she experienced trauma of sorts in her personal lives, little hints about their birthday, the subreddit's they were mods for!!! Now no posts since she'd been arrested? What an interesting rabbit hole to go down, I'm into this one, haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s a thread on Reddit in a conspiracy sub. They reckon GM had a Reddit account and was ‘power mod’ meaning the account had mod status on many of the main front page subreddits. The account was called u/maxwellhill. I’ll link the thread. Not sure what I think of it yet but thought I’d share.
This is a bit sinister. She was definitely using that account in a bot style manner to spread the politics she believed in. It is quite creepy that it was posting about child exploitation too.

Reactions: 7
Things that make you go hmmmm.

That all seems way too creepy and coincidental to me! From the lack of posts around time where she experienced trauma of sorts in her personal lives, little hints about their birthday, the subreddit's they were mods for!!! Now no posts since she'd been arrested? What an interesting rabbit hole to go down, I'm into this one, haha.
Fallen down into this rabbit hole now.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the recommendation of the “Broken” podcast, I’ve been baking all afternoon listening to it, it’s fab! Lots of detail and interesting info I’d not herd anywhere else! Re his supposed suicide, I did find it interesting that days before he died he got his affairs in order, organised his finances (ties them in knots so the victims couldn’t press for compo), deposited money in to the prison accounts of his fellow inmates etc.
Glad you are finding it interesting! The producer is good to follow on twitter too @jkbjournalist

Reactions: 1
So someone posted links a few pages back to 2 different Instagram accounts. I’ve just been looking at one and there’s a video of Demi Moore practically sucking the face of a boy who looks about 11/12!! It’s very sexual and not just an innocent peck on the lips. It’s sickening! Wtf is going on 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does anyone actually think Epstein may still be alive? The man had such a ridiculous amount of money that surely his death could of just been staged & who’s to say he hasn’t had plastic surgery? I mean the man owned islands 🤔
Yes I absolutely believe this is possible / likely. He had the means to disappear, change his identity, cosmetic surgery, loyal staff etc etc, and (my prediction 🤓) all ready to welcome GM when something “happens” to her in the near future.

Does anyone actually think Epstein may still be alive? The man had such a ridiculous amount of money that surely his death could of just been staged & who’s to say he hasn’t had plastic surgery? I mean the man owned islands 🤔
[/QUOTE
Yes I absolutely believe this is possible / likely. He had the means to disappear, change his identity, cosmetic surgery, loyal staff etc etc, and (my prediction 🤓) all ready to welcome GM when something “happens” to her in the near future.
Do you think the post mortem photos were fake?

Watched the Netflix documentary last night!! what a fuc!ed up world!!! Hope she’s inside for a very long time

Reactions: 5
I take it we aren’t getting a mug shot of GM? I really want to see if she’s had surgery to alter her appearance.

I am not sure on Epstein still being alive somewhere. I mean it’s possible especially when you have the £££ he did, but it seems more likely to me that someone ordered a hit on him and it went down as suicide. That’s a lot less effort than helping to hide someone who has dirt on you.

Reactions: 13
I think it was CDAN that had a big discussion about the look of JE on the hospital trolley as he came out of the prison. They did comparisons to the background, the medics and the shape of JE's face, nose, hairline etc and said things didn't match up and didn't look right. A heavy pinch of salt needs to be taken with CDAN, but equally I could believe that TPTB arranged for him to have a media death at the right time while swishing him out of there to be hidden somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Epstein may have said "get me out of here or else all the dirt is getting released, if I die, all the dirt is getting released", it makes no sense to have all these incriminating videos and not use them to try and get out of jail. The guards, prison staff clearly turned a blind eye no matter whether he left alive or dead. I mean, somebody had to have been let into his cell to kill him, somebody had to "lose" the cctv. Bent as duck.

Reactions: 11
I take it we aren’t getting a mug shot of GM? I really want to see if she’s had surgery to alter her appearance.
On one of the podcasts I watched it was suggested that due to COVID the jails are running on much less staff than normal so potentially a mug shot may not have been taken as yet due to staff shortages. That said, I’m also chomping to see one for the exact same reason you mention! 👀

That is quite interesting. Even a quick google search shows there are some differences.... hmmm indeed!

Last edited:
I think what’s surprising me the most is I read that she’s in a medium security prison (with high security information); if that’s not a recipe for something to ‘happen’ to her, what is!

Just posted a pic of a Blonde lady all over Prince Andrew that was allegedly Virginia but then I read it was BS and not her so I deleted, apologies if anyone saw and wondered where it went. Forgot to fact check, oops.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.