Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where I really struggle to understand the hatred for Harry and Megan. I think they were the first ones brave enough to say “duck this” and get out of there and they got slated for it. Obviously they left more more than one reason but I bet Andrew was one of them. But often it’s the people who yell about how the royals aren’t doing anything that are also hating on H & M all the time.
This! I always think this! I think the BS with Andrew was the last straw for them and they wanted to distance themselves from it all before the s*** hit the fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is but it's from blind gossip sites so for her sake I hope it's not true. Not entirely inconceivable though, considering the circumstances. 😔
I hope it's not true too. That would just be horrific. I got the impression that he didnt see the trafficked girls as the same as his daughters. They were servants and there to service him whereas his daughters are 'blood Royals' so should be treated like the princesses they are. I hope he wouldn't allow anything so dreadful to happen to Bea. By all accounts shes marrying a habitual cheat.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I hope it's not true too. That would just be horrific. I got the impression that he didnt see the trafficked girls as the same as his daughters. They were servants and there to service him whereas his daughters are 'blood Royals' so should be treated like the princesses they are. I hope he wouldn't allow anything so dreadful to happen to Bea. By all accounts shes marrying a habitual cheat.
Yes, he’s a cheat, but she knew that when she got involved with him. When she started seeing him he already had a partner and a child. She helped him cheat.
The other story about her, I really hope it isn’t true.

Reactions: 11
Yes, he’s a cheat, but she knew that when she got involved with him. When she started seeing him he already had a partner and a child. She helped him cheat.
The other story about her, I really hope it isn’t true.
That is true. What goes around comes around

Reactions: 6
This is exactly what I’ve been saying since they said they were leaving! I’ve had family and friends slagging the royal family of with what a waste of space they are and then when one of them stands up and says they want out it’s all “who does he think he is leaving the RF”!
I don’t blame them for leaving one bit. Meghan probably wanted her son away from Pervy uncle Andrew.

Anyway, back to GM. I was listening to the podcast again today and someone was asked what they think made GM Do the things she done. A man answered saying she was either probably totally in love with JE or he controlled her and she would do anything he said. Just made me think couldn’t it just be that she’s a pervert and as depraved as JE. Why is it always when a woman does something like this it must have been a man who made her do it. No, she’s just as disgusting as him and there’s no excuse of she loved him! I love my partner but if he asked me to go and find him young girls to have sex with he wouldn’t be able to have sex with anyone for a long time after!

Reactions: 34
This is exactly what I’ve been saying since they said they were leaving! I’ve had family and friends slagging the royal family of with what a waste of space they are and then when one of them stands up and says they want out it’s all “who does he think he is leaving the RF”!
I don’t blame them for leaving one bit. Meghan probably wanted her son away from Pervy uncle Andrew.

Anyway, back to GM. I was listening to the podcast again today and someone was asked what they think made GM Do the things she done. A man answered saying she was either probably totally in love with JE or he controlled her and she would do anything he said. Just made me think couldn’t it just be that she’s a pervert and as depraved as JE. Why is it always when a woman does something like this it must have been a man who made her do it. No, she’s just as disgusting as him and there’s no excuse of she loved him! I love my partner but if he asked me to go and find him young girls to have sex with he wouldn’t be able to have sex with anyone for a long time after!
Exactly! Love for a partner is not unconditional. If you still love someone after they have asked you to pick up 14 year olds from the local trailer park for him to have sex with, you are just as depraved. You probably are getting a kick out of it too.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm unsure why this woman is considered a "Celeb"

Anyway, the Daily Mail have posted some images of her Cell.

Reactions: 5
If she gets away with the victim card then it will truly mark the class (read; elitist protection) difference. It could be argued Myra Hindley was a victim, Rose West was a victim, Maxine Carr was a victim... which they weren’t - they were all complicit in the crimes committed. GM is no different in that respect.
i have been reminded of myra hindley loads of times when i look at GM. even down to.her looks. sick witches

Reactions: 9
I am convinced Harry was being used as tabloid fodder to protect Wills and got fed up if it. The succession is all that matters and the continued survival of the Monarchy. I agree its outrageous that so many people equate H & M being annoying, a bit LA and too woke with Andrew befriending paedophiles and other unsavoury characters, using Buckingham Palace as a playground for his mates, siphoning off money from his charity for himself and being such an appalling trade ambassador that he had to be sacked as crimes of equal value!
Apparently he was definitely used to take the blame for the drink and drug escapades as a teenager. Poor Harry who gets straightened out by the army was a convenient scapegoat for the heir. And by all accounts, he was much happier in the army than at home with the RF. On one documentary about his work with injured servicepeople, a soldier commented that you forgot who he was, he was just a bloke to talk to, have a laugh, etc. One thing that Andrew has never done is forgotten who he is or any opportunity to impress it on people!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I was on a school holiday in Spain - aged 15 and was invited to what I thought was a party at the apartment of the man who held exercise classes on the beach. I thought it was going to be lots of other people, however it was just him and his wife/partner who asked me if I was into threesomes fairly soon after I walked in the door. I turned and walked straight out. All my alarm bells had gone off. I don’t think I even knew what a threesome was. I had forgotten about this for a long time as I had blotted it out as something unpleasant and that had made me feel uncomfortable. Makes me shudder now wondering how many other teenagers he had preyed on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Apparently he was definitely used to take the blame for the drink and drug escapades as a teenager. Poor Harry who gets straightened out by the army was a convenient scapegoat for the heir. And by all accounts, he was much happier in the army than at home with the RF. On one documentary about his work with injured servicepeople, a soldier commented that you forgot who he was, he was just a bloke to talk to, have a laugh, etc. One thing that Andrew has never done is forgotten who he is or any opportunity to impress it on people!
I totally believe H &M felt unprotected by the Royals when they were being criticised by the media. If you have been born into a system sometimes it takes an outsider to point out how absurd unfair it is. The Royals have always had deals with the press-access in exchange for suppressing stories.If the Sussexes were being offered up because they wanted to put a lid on Andrew and maybe Williams affairs you could see why they were pissed off. I think Meghan was naive to marry into the RF and try and change it and question their practices. Harry's other girlfriends ( who all knew how the Monarchy worked) refused to get involved.

Reactions: 15
Epstein had cameras all over the house. If they find evidence of Andrew and higher up people abusing trafficked girls, hell be made a scapegoat because, whatever he may think, hes a minor Royal who has no power or influence and is a bit simple. I'm not sure if they'd have evidence of a crime. I think at the moment they just want to question him. The fact that hes too scared to even go to the FBI inside the American Embassy in London and just wants to answer written questions sent to him is well dodgy.
Epstein was a horrendous horrendous man, Im glad he is dead now and cant abuse anyone else. Ghislaine seems to have been a culpable accomplice...

But Andrew, whatever immoral/illegal behaviours he has indulged in, wont be made a scapegoat, he is still a member of the British Royal family, and the RF are seen as being above the law.
If the USA can protect the woman who admitted driving into and killing a teenager from UK law, by pulling out the diplomatic immunity stunt, (the teenager died, and she has had no punishment at all.) there is no way the UK arent going to protect Andrew from US law. So to some extent its pointless trying to chase him.

Reactions: 17
Epstein was a horrendous horrendous man, Im glad he is dead now and cant abuse anyone else. Ghislaine seems to have been a culpable accomplice...

But Andrew, whatever immoral/illegal behaviours he has indulged in, wont be made a scapegoat, he is still a member of the British Royal family, and the RF are seen as being above the law.
If the USA can protect the woman who admitted driving into and killing a teenager from UK law, by pulling out the diplomatic immunity stunt, (the teenager died, and she has had no punishment at all.) there is no way the UK arent going to protect Andrew from US law. So to some extent its pointless trying to chase him.
I agree chasing him is almost pointless. Not least because, as I said above, his potential crimes aren’t that serious, relatively speaking. It’s not murder, espionage, major fraud etc. These are the things people are extradited for.

Reactions: 4
I’ve not watched the Netflix programme but did see a documentary on JE a while back. He had cameras rigged up in bedrooms at his Florida residence. GM will have the video clips of the sex crimes JE and his sick cronies took part in.

Reactions: 9
I suspect GM was higher up in the pecking order than JE. I think JE was promoted into a sick group of elites, given money (he was a failing school teacher by all accounts but then became a billionaire through some fluke when working for the stock markets). He was obviously a very sick individual, whose perversions were exploited in order to get high ranking people in power to commit similar crimes so they could be controlled and exploited. I hope the whole bloody lot of them get exposed for the criminals they are.

Reactions: 10
I suspect GM was higher up in the pecking order than JE. I think JE was promoted into a sick group of elites, given money (he was a failing school teacher by all accounts but then became a billionaire through some fluke when working for the stock markets). He was obviously a very sick individual, whose perversions were exploited in order to get high ranking people in power to commit similar crimes so they could be controlled and exploited. I hope the whole bloody lot of them get exposed for the criminals they are.

Sorry I keep going back to the podcast 🙈 but the episode I just listened to was about how he made his money. It was through a Ponzi scheme that was later investigated and found to be fraudulent and people involved went to prison for 20 plus years but he was never investigated as he wasn’t on the payroll. He was just a consultant. Apparently he was very intelligent and could have been just as rich by doing things correctly and legally but with these type of people it’s more of a thrill to make it through breaking the rules and getting one over on society, the law etc.

• Heart
Absolutely. They met at a time In the mid nineties when they both needed something from the other. GM had the connections, status and general ease at moving in those circles. Don’t know how financially stable she was , considering her father died in so much debt, but she knew how to live like a rich person which was important. She also wanted to escape the previous life and scandal of the Robert Maxwell story by moving across the Atlantic. Even her English accent probably worked as a form of currency for her over there.
JE was total new money - as said one time teacher, from a lower middle class Brooklyn family. But he got rich around this time , I think from what’s genuinely accepted to be a Ponzi scheme.He was working in finance anyway and was skilled at it, but lied about his past experience to get the job I don’t know if the ponzi was ever officially confirmed let alone if he was punished for it - setting a trend that showed him he could be above the law with money.
Anyway, GM gave him the introductions and Image and he bankrolled it , just getting richer and richer as you do once you’ve achieved a certain amount of capital. I think they learnt in the early days how twisted the others desires were and how far they were willing to go. They set up the well oiled grooming machine that served them for the next twenty years.
I think she was certainly desperate to keep him supporting her but ‘victim’ is not an accurate word. She was an accomplice, who got a thrill from power and domination even if it wasn’t the same lust for young girls. There are enough accounts of her joining in abuse, something I’m sure she could have avoided if she wasn’t into it as it’s not like JE was sexually interested in her. Plus you don’t stick around for 20 years if you’re not getting something too good to lose.
Look at Virginia Giuffre In comparison. She was being groomed to become part of the operation when she got too old to serve them sexually. She played along for a while to survive - understandably when you learn her back story. She had nothing else. But as soon as the opportunity presented itself to escape, a trip to Thailand; she took it. It’s sick to put GM ‘s experience close to those of real victims.

Sorry I keep going back to the podcast 🙈 but the episode I just listened to was about how he made his money. It was through a Ponzi scheme that was later investigated and found to be fraudulent and people involved went to prison for 20 plus years but he was never investigated as he wasn’t on the payroll. He was just a consultant. Apparently he was very intelligent and could have been just as rich by doing things correctly and legally but with these type of people it’s more of a thrill to make it through breaking the rules and getting one over on society, the law etc.
EDIT : Ha you basically said what I said much more concisely! Damn I love that podcast

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.