Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know if this has been mentioned as Iā€™m only on page 4 catching up here but look at these two Instagram accounts. Have followed them for a very long time now and they always post evidence and backup their claims. Iā€™ve posted screen shots and links as both accounts are hidden from being searched on IG with what they reveal.

The Princess Diana and Madeline McCann highlights on their stories are well worth a look at. Disturbing but shows the extent of how this all goes back.

Maxwell will be next on the list

https://instagram.com/itscatila?igshid=x5otd2qc39a3

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I agree with this- really his only defence in all of this is his stupidity. His TV interview clearly demonstrated that. I also think he truly believes he has nothing to answer for and cannot see that a time for reckoning is truly approaching.
Iā€™ve just been watching this. Only on episode one but itā€™s really interesting ... 4 professional body language experts dissect that interview. Definitely worth a watch!

Reactions: 13
I read in the UK paper this morning that Andrew's behaviour is so damaging to his mother. Add Harry to the mix and I am really sad for the Queen. Both Andrew and Harry should be ashamed and put things right immediately before yet more damage is done..or someone dies :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve just been watching this. Only on episode one but itā€™s really interesting ... 4 professional body language experts dissect that interview. Definitely worth a watch!
What interested me rewatching this today is how PA insisted that Ghislaine was his friend, not Epstein. That's really not going to help him now, is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next GM will be on the grassy knoll and in the tunnel with Diana.

I donā€™t know - can PA be charged with a crime. His behaviour is morally repugnant, but he is legally liable unless they are able to link him as part of a conspiracy (based on my watching of Law and OrderšŸ˜‚ )

If the crime occurred in the UK, how does the US have jurisdiction especially if itā€™s not a crime in the UK ?

Reactions: 3
Next GM will be on the grassy knoll and in the tunnel with Diana.

I donā€™t know - can PA be charged with a crime. His behaviour is morally repugnant, but he is legally liable unless they are able to link him as part of a conspiracy (based on my watching of Law and OrderšŸ˜‚ )

If the crime occurred in the UK, how does the US have jurisdiction especially if itā€™s not a crime in the UK ?
Based on what we know so far, perhaps there isnā€™t enough for him to be charged with anything. My suspicion is itā€™s what we donā€™t yet know that could get him in serious trouble.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know if this has been mentioned as Iā€™m only on page 4 catching up here but look at these two Instagram accounts. Have followed them for a very long time now and they always post evidence and backup their claims. Iā€™ve posted screen shots and links as both accounts are hidden from being searched on IG with what they reveal.

The Princess Diana and Madeline McCann highlights on their stories are well worth a look at. Disturbing but shows the extent of how this all goes back.

Maxwell will be next on the list

https://instagram.com/itscatila?igshid=x5otd2qc39a3

Just been looking down these rabbit holes been there for hours....wtf i just come up for air. I was awake now even more so!

The instagram attachments that is

Reactions: 10
Based on what we know so far, perhaps there isnā€™t enough for him to be charged with anything. My suspicion is itā€™s what we donā€™t yet know that could get him in serious trouble.
I suppose it might depends on how much it can be proved that he knew, as well as what he actually did himself?

Reactions: 4
I think thereā€™s a lot we donā€™t know about this creep. Sir Keir Starmer has urged Andrew to co-operate as the US Justice Department has made an official request to the Home Office. Boris says they havenā€™t and wonā€™t comment on matters to do with the RF The request was made under a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty. According to Starmer, no one should be above the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with everything you say. It must have been pretty galling as a child for Charles who had so little affection as a child to see Andrew being spoilt. I think Charles, while obviously not brain of Britain ( none of them are) has a conscience and is thoughtful and concerned about people. Andrew is just concerned about himself, his status and how other people are richer than him even though hes a Royal.

I think it's the latter. Epstein was a convicted sex offender! Its beyond ridiculous to believe that the Palace didnt know and didnt warn Andrew off. There are many stories of The Palace warning journalists off reporting about Andrew, threatening them with refusing access to the Cambridges. Why would they do that?
This is where I really struggle to understand the hatred for Harry and Megan. I think they were the first ones brave enough to say ā€œduck thisā€ and get out of there and they got slated for it. Obviously they left more more than one reason but I bet Andrew was one of them. But often itā€™s the people who yell about how the royals arenā€™t doing anything that are also hating on H & M all the time.

Reactions: 33
I suppose it might depends on how much it can be proved that he knew, as well as what he actually did himself?
i think there could be video footage. Itā€™s well known that all Epsteinā€™s houses and transport was tapped with cctv and listening devices. I donā€™t doubt he knows that if there is footage that MI5 & 6 potentially have copies. We know there is evidence not shared with the public that the FBI have shared with UK Intelligence.

Reactions: 11
This is where I really struggle to understand the hatred for Harry and Megan. I think they were the first ones brave enough to say ā€œduck thisā€ and get out of there and they got slated for it. Obviously they left more more than one reason but I bet Andrew was one of them. But often itā€™s the people who yell about how the royals arenā€™t doing anything that are also hating on H & M all the time.
I am convinced Harry was being used as tabloid fodder to protect Wills and got fed up if it. The succession is all that matters and the continued survival of the Monarchy. I agree its outrageous that so many people equate H & M being annoying, a bit LA and too woke with Andrew befriending paedophiles and other unsavoury characters, using Buckingham Palace as a playground for his mates, siphoning off money from his charity for himself and being such an appalling trade ambassador that he had to be sacked as crimes of equal value!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think thereā€™s a lot we donā€™t know about this creep. Sir Keir Starmer has urged Andrew to co-operate as the US Justice Department has made an official request to the Home Office. Boris says they havenā€™t and wonā€™t comment on matters to do with the RF The request was made under a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty. According to Starmer, no one should be above the law.
Yes Keir!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love watching body language analysis videos šŸ˜ƒ Some good YouTube channels are: Face Body Reading, Derek Van Schaik, and Body Language Ghost, and they've all done a video on Andrew šŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 6
I love watching body language analysis videos šŸ˜ƒ Some good YouTube channels are: Face Body Reading, Derek Van Schaik, and Body Language Ghost, and they've all done a video on Andrew šŸ˜ƒ
Oooooooh thanks! Thatā€™s the rest of my week planned. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.