Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the Virginia thing and her age. Yes she was of legal age in UK yet underage in America. Lots of people are having consented under age sex, all over the world. The issue is that she says “I was forced to have have sex with Prince Andrew” she claims she was a sex slave for JE. Put yourself in that position, 17 or 47.
Yes she says it happened in 3 locations - the UK, US and the private island. So there’s probably different laws for each. But it shouldn’t be looked at as an isolated incident, she was passed around a bunch of his friends after she got too old for him and forced into sex and orgies without consent.

Plus he could surely provide helpful information given the years he knew the guy , times he stayed with him etc Not that that’s likely to happen

Reactions: 7
Well VG hasn’t alleged anything took place in the US, so seems unlikely. Besides they wouldn’t even try- he Won’t be extradited so what’s the point?

She was trafficked in the U.K. and Virgin Islands, What crime is she saying PA committed with her in the Us? I haven’t heard anything about that

Reactions: 3
That's from the UK cps site, so UK law. So if it's proven he had sex with her, he's broken uk law. He's never going to the US again, but he's broken the law there too. He's not just a witness, he's used those girls as much as epstein and gm did. Sickening when you think he thinks saying Oh I don't remember her is sufficient excuse.
I wish I understood legal technicalities better.
Isnt one of the issues from that cps site, that the law is broken by a third party, if money is exchanged. What happens if no money has been exchanged?

And I did think the age of consent related to the country that sex happened in. So if an american tourist has sex with a 14 year old girl, in an eastern european country where this is above the age of consent, even though it may be totally immoral, then no crime has necessarily been committed.....
What is the age of consent in the USA? Is it 18 in every state?

Reactions: 1
Surely the ages of consent in the country that the incident occurred in would be the One which would count? I think Andrew is vile, entitled, arrogant and ignorant and I don’t like him in the slightest but I don’t think that he purposefully procured a trafficked girl to have sex with, I think he is so arrogant that the question of where Epstein’s girls came from or whether they were ok with the situation wouldn’t have occurred to him in the slightest. That doesn’t excuse him as he’s a grown man and should have been aware of what was happening but I do think comparing him Or what he did to Maxwell or Epstein isn’t a fair comparison.

Reactions: 8
For those of you haven’t seen this morning’s GMB interview

This interview is utterly ridiculous!! If Laura Goldman had known Maxwell's whereabouts all this time, and spoke with her only three weeks ago, then she should be arrested too. Maxwell was the world's most wanted woman! I hope this delusional character is never allowed to spread her nonsense on television again. Shame on GMTV for having had her on to boost viewing figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Philadelphia Magazine article on her, written by Victor Fiorillo, dated 16/3/17, is an interesting read. Laura.Goldman, From Convicted Stalker to the White House.Sorry, I can’t get the link to work.
I will have a look, thank you

Reactions: 1
He was hated when he was in the Navy, both by service members and naval base employees. I heard it from members of the crew when he was onboard Edinburgh. As a contrast, Tim Laurence was considered a good bloke by his crew when he was skipper of Boxer, also heard directly from them.

Both from what I've heard and her coming to my work to dedicate a memorial, Anne is respected for her hard work, doesn't suffer fools gladly, but takes her time with the people who matter at her engagements - she certainly went over her time in making sure that she spoke to every one of the bereaved families.

Charles was liked by his crew on Bronnington from all accounts, and Anne once turned up unrecognised in jeans and a jersey to "see my brother". He may have his foibles and be a bit personally spoiled by luxury but I think that he has more of a moral compass and an insight into the future of the monarchy than Andrew - apparently it was him and William who persuaded the Queen to bin Andrew for the sake of the monarchy (and I suspect that Andrew's jacket will be on an even more shoogly peg once Mummy dies).

After a couple of scandals when trying to prove that they could do both royalty and commerce, Edward and Sophie knuckled down to become solidly hardworking royals with a family relatively out of the limelight - and, unlike Andrew who insisted on protection for his daughters for years, chose not to give them royal titles.

Andrew stands out a mile even among his siblings as a spoiled brat who thinks that the world revolves around him. Edward, despite having maternal attention too, doesn't appear to be like him at all. Charles appears to loathe him! It appears that Andrew can do no wrong in the eyes of his mother. The gossip says it's because he's the result of an affair and not Philip's. How much of his character is birth and how much upbringing?

I do feel sorry for his daughters though who obviously love their parents, however awful they are.
I agree with everything you say. It must have been pretty galling as a child for Charles who had so little affection as a child to see Andrew being spoilt. I think Charles, while obviously not brain of Britain ( none of them are) has a conscience and is thoughtful and concerned about people. Andrew is just concerned about himself, his status and how other people are richer than him even though hes a Royal.

Either PA was so blinded by his life of privilege that it literally never occurred to him where these girls came from or he knew/had an idea and just didn’t give a tit.

He’s not covered in glory either way. I can’t stand the slimy odious twit.
I think it's the latter. Epstein was a convicted sex offender! Its beyond ridiculous to believe that the Palace didnt know and didnt warn Andrew off. There are many stories of The Palace warning journalists off reporting about Andrew, threatening them with refusing access to the Cambridges. Why would they do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Well VG hasn’t alleged anything took place in the US, so seems unlikely. Besides they wouldn’t even try- he Won’t be extradited so what’s the point?

She was trafficked in the U.K. and Virgin Islands, What crime is she saying PA committed with her in the Us? I haven’t heard anything about that
Yeh she said it was GM flat in Belgravia I believe? So in that case looking at a case of sex with a minor there’s nothing in it. Unless they can go on the trafficking charge.

Epstein had cameras all over the house. If they find evidence of Andrew and higher up people abusing trafficked girls, hell be made a scapegoat because, whatever he may think, hes a minor Royal who has no power or influence and is a bit simple. I'm not sure if they'd have evidence of a crime. I think at the moment they just want to question him. The fact that hes too scared to even go to the FBI inside the American Embassy in London and just wants to answer written questions sent to him is well dodgy.

Reactions: 11
Epstein had cameras all over the house. If they find evidence of Andrew and higher up people abusing trafficked girls, hell be made a scapegoat because, whatever he may think, hes a minor Royal who has no power or influence and is a bit simple. I'm not sure if they'd have evidence of a crime. I think at the moment they just want to question him. The fact that hes too scared to even go to the FBI inside the American Embassy in London and just wants to answer written questions sent to him is well dodgy.
According to one of the so called palace insiders, Andrew won’t be leaving the UK anytime soon and will definitely not be back in US He isn’t even going on his annual golfing holiday to Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s def the trafficking that would be the only potential charge for Andrew. VG wasn’t one of the women who alledged underage sex; she didn’t meet Epstein until she was 17, whereas there are apparently 14&15 year old accusers (Of Epstein) who Have stayed out of the media.

tbh I don’t think PA has done anything criminally wrong- the sex trafficking law didn’t come in until 2003 and VG says this happened in 2001.

I mean he’s awful, but I don’t think a criminal case is on the cards. As a poster said further up, sadly, Even if he had committed them these aren’t even serious crimes (relatively speaking)

This interview is utterly ridiculous!! If Laura Goldman had known Maxwell's whereabouts all this time, and spoke with her only three weeks ago, then she should be arrested too. Maxwell was the world's most wanted woman! I hope this delusional character is never allowed to spread her nonsense on television again. Shame on GMTV for having had her on to boost viewing figures.
the FBI knew where she was, she was only wanted by lawyers in civil cases. So nothing to arrest Goldman for

Reactions: 2
For those of you haven’t seen this morning’s GMB interview

That lady is delusional. How does Ghislaine know her? Really good reporting from Piers and Sussana. This interview shows us that GM's sister Isabel is helping/enabling her. Also this woman is a previous investment banker, could she be the woman who is helping them hide all their money/assets? I won't lie, this woman doesn't come across as very bright. They probably use her.
She said GM doesn't own the house TuckedAway but clearly its been linked back to her through the shell company they created for her. So she does own it.

Reactions: 6
I am not sure that Charles has much of a moral compass either given his behaviour in his first marriage.
Well, yes, but adultery with someone your own age is rather different than running around with paedophiles and sleeping with trafficked teenagers. Lots of marriages blow up with adultery, incompatibility, and unreasonable behaviour but far fewer encompass the sort of things that we KNOW Andrew's been involved, from murky deals, owing money and being a total nonce.

Reactions: 8
I agree with everything you say. It must have been pretty galling as a child for Charles who had so little affection as a child to see Andrew being spoilt. I think Charles, while obviously not brain of Britain ( none of them are) has a conscience and is thoughtful and concerned about people. Andrew is just concerned about himself, his status and how other people are richer than him even though hes a Royal.
If it were simply a matter of HM having more time to spend with her children, then you'd expect to see similar attitudes in Edward, which you don't. Edward may be the 'baby' of the family but he doesn't get the special treatment that Andrew does. He's taken on many of his father's roles and duties, and appears even to be able to laugh at himself from video clips and stories. He doesn't seem to have all the debts, the dodgy deals, and even dodgier friends either. Mind you, he didn't marry Fergie either.... 😂

Reactions: 3
I havent looked to check if that is JonBenet and if that is in fact GM beside her, I've literally just seen it on fb...but interesting theory or strange coincidence? 🤔🤔
Is that photo verified to be real?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.