Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, yes, but adultery with someone your own age is rather different than running around with paedophiles and sleeping with trafficked teenagers. Lots of marriages blow up with adultery, incompatibility, and unreasonable behaviour but far fewer encompass the sort of things that we KNOW Andrew's been involved, from murky deals, owing money and being a total ponce.
N*nce, autocarrot!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, yes, but adultery with someone your own age is rather different than running around with paedophiles and sleeping with trafficked teenagers. Lots of marriages blow up with adultery, incompatibility, and unreasonable behaviour but far fewer encompass the sort of things that we KNOW Andrew's been involved, from murky deals, owing money and being a total ponce.
Yes exactly. Hes far from perfect but both of them were trapped in a marriage arranged by their grandmothers. They could barely stand each other and both had affairs. Consorting with convicted paedophiles and shagging teenagers when you are in your 50's is a different thing entirely.

Reactions: 6
Andrew isn’t Philips allegedly. Might explain why he was treated so differently.

• Wow
Andrew looks a lot like Philip though?

I’ve just been reading up on the queens children and I’m going to hazard a guess that Edward is the youngest so stays close to mummy but doesn’t really cause her any problems whereas Andrew is the difficult wild one- as in many families the live wire is often the favourite. Liz wants to save him from himself and probably chooses not to see all the entitled brat behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Andrew isn’t Philips allegedly. Might explain why he was treated so differently.
I cant believe Liz would get knocked up by her horse trainer. She seems to adore Phil, despite his philandering. But I cant think of any other reason why he is so favoured. Unless he wasnt and he just has a horrible personality and no redeeming fearures whereas the others at least have a modicum of self awareness.

• Haha
The age gap between the kids definitely had a significant formative impact . The first two were born into immense privilege and wealth but also a relatively normal set up for an upper class family of British expats in the post- war era. I repeat it was relatively normal compared to the younger two , who were literally born in a palace. (The older two may have been born there too but the point is their early years were spent abroad so let me run with my metaphor ) Quite an apt metaphor for how far detached that life is to the real world, and how prince “perfectly ordinary shooting weekend” Andrew has never sought anything out of it.

Maybe it’s insecurity that allowed Andrew to so blatantly buy into the myth of his own superiority more than his siblings. None of the royals are known for being blessed intellectually but those with a passion at least seem more useful. Anne was talented with riding, Edward had the failure of a tv production company but still he had it and Charles has a bunch of well known interests - Those duchy products for instance, or environmental causes - and the pressures of succession to get on with. Andrew has never been known for anything worthwhile.

And looking it up, even aside from Epstein the list of nasty nefarious things he’s been involved in is quite staggering. It’s not like Edward embarrassing himself with a stupid tv programme, or even Charles and his cheating , the man has blood on his hands from fu arms sales and connections to so much shady activity.
I found a good quote summarising his character “Libby Purves wrote in The Times in January 2015: "Prince Andrew dazzles easily when confronted with immense wealth and apparent power. He has fallen for 'friendships' with bad, corrupt and clever men, not only in the US but in Libya, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia, wherever."

There are so many rumours about royal paternity it does get boring, but I will say Andrew lacks the specific Windsor
‘look’ you can see so clearly in Philip, Charles, Edward and William. Ears, nose, bald head kind of thing . Even Anne has the nose a bit - and Harry’s grown into his.

Well VG hasn’t alleged anything took place in the US, so seems unlikely. Besides they wouldn’t even try- he Won’t be extradited so what’s the point?

She was trafficked in the U.K. and Virgin Islands, What crime is she saying PA committed with her in the Us? I haven’t heard anything about that
This isn’t the best source for details, I can find more on it later when I have a bit more time, but I’m linking this to show a reference to a US incident
www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/world/europe/prince-andrews-Virginia-Roberts-Giuffre-bbc.amp.html
“Ms. Giuffre’s account of the trip in 2001, and of two other incidents when she said she had sex with Prince Andrew at Mr. Epstein’s homes in New York and in the Caribbean, was the first time she described her story for a British audience.“

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The age gap between the kids definitely had a significant formative impact . The first two were born into immense privilege and wealth but also a relatively normal set up for an upper class family of British expats in the post- war era. I repeat it was relatively normal compared to the younger two , who were literally born in a palace. (The older two may have been born there too but the point is their early years were spent abroad so let me run with my metaphor ) Quite an apt metaphor for how far detached that life is to the real world, and how prince “perfectly ordinary shooting weekend” Andrew has never sought anything out of it.

Maybe it’s insecurity that allowed Andrew to so blatantly buy into the myth of his own superiority more than his siblings. None of the royals are known for being blessed intellectually but those with a passion at least seem more useful. Anne was talented with riding, Edward had the failure of a tv production company but still he had it and Charles has a bunch of well known interests - Those duchy products for instance, or environmental causes - and the pressures of succession to get on with. Andrew has never been known for anything worthwhile.

And looking it up, even aside from Epstein the list of nasty nefarious things he’s been involved in is quite staggering. It’s not like Edward embarrassing himself with a stupid tv programme, or even Charles and his cheating , the man has blood on his hands from fu arms sales and connections to so much shady activity.
I found a good quote summarising his character “Libby Purves wrote in The Times in January 2015: "Prince Andrew dazzles easily when confronted with immense wealth and apparent power. He has fallen for 'friendships' with bad, corrupt and clever men, not only in the US but in Libya, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia, wherever."

There are so many rumours about royal paternity it does get boring, but I will say Andrew lacks the specific Windsor
‘look’ you can see so clearly in Philip, Charles, Edward and William. Ears, nose, bald head kind of thing . Even Anne has the nose a bit - and Harry’s grown into his.

This isn’t the best source for details, I can find more on it later when I have a bit more time, but I’m linking this to show a reference to a US incident
www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/world/europe/prince-andrews-Virginia-Roberts-Giuffre-bbc.amp.html
“Ms. Giuffre’s account of the trip in 2001, and of two other incidents when she said she had sex with Prince Andrew at Mr. Epstein’s homes in New York and in the Caribbean, was the first time she described her story for a British audience.“
is that alleged to be a crime though? VG was over the age of consent in New York, and I assume she can’t be trafficked within her country of residence?

is that alleged to be a crime though? VG was over the age of consent in New York, and I assume she can’t be trafficked within her country of residence?
Fair.... surely there’s a criminal element to making use of your friends sex slave even if she’s overage and ‘consenting’ - or not not consenting ? Details like this seem a bit pedantic anyway. It’s worth mentioning New York alongside London and Virgin Islands to keep up the pressure on the man who claims to have never met the girl he’s pictured with his arm around. Again, there’s the underage element but a larger one about holding this prince to account for his role in the whole sordid enterprise.

Reactions: 2
Trafficking isn’t necessarily being taken from one country to another. If you are driven from one house to another two streets down for the purpose of sexual activity, that is counted as trafficking. It’s the act of being moved around for sex, not where it crossing borders

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep this it's def going get interesting!!!!
Pleeeeease let Trump be one them!!! He s one mentioned in first few lines. Karma... Let this be one duck up he cant get out of.🙏
Think there’s more chance of Bill Clinton being on one! (hopefully, I can’t stand the Clintons)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Trafficking isn’t necessarily being taken from one country to another. If you are driven from one house to another two streets down for the purpose of sexual activity, that is counted as trafficking. It’s the act of being moved around for sex, not where it crossing borders
This is true but I think what we’re trying to get to is whether PA committed a crime or is currently wanted for a crime. And with 2 countries with different legal systems, and no “obvious” crime, it’s really difficult to know.

Ie having sex with a trafficked woman (ie not being the trafficker) became a crime in the U.K. in 2003, and that’s a crime whether you knew the woman was trafficked or not. Is that also a crime in Ny? I don’t know

I know it sounds pendantic as above but it’s sort of all that matters when talking about PA potentially being guilty of a crime. It doesn’t distract from him being a disgusting pervy sleaze, but sadly, men don’t get punished for that

Reactions: 10
Andrew looks a lot like Philip though?

I’ve just been reading up on the queens children and I’m going to hazard a guess that Edward is the youngest so stays close to mummy but doesn’t really cause her any problems whereas Andrew is the difficult wild one- as in many families the live wire is often the favourite. Liz wants to save him from himself and probably chooses not to see all the entitled brat behaviour
Andrew looks like the queen imo, they all get that horsey mouth from her though.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely this. There was also the rumour his daughter was date-raped by a Saudi Prince. She was traumatised, obviously, but Andy is alleged to have hushed it up as to not ruffle feathers with his dodgy connections in the Saudi royal family.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Which is his daughters raped?!
The one who isn't married and wore the funny hat to Kate and William's wedding. I always get them mixed up. It was on several of the blind gossip sites a couple of years ago.

• Wow
  • Sad
Surely the ages of consent in the country that the incident occurred in would be the One which would count? I think Andrew is vile, entitled, arrogant and ignorant and I don’t like him in the slightest but I don’t think that he purposefully procured a trafficked girl to have sex with, I think he is so arrogant that the question of where Epstein’s girls came from or whether they were ok with the situation wouldn’t have occurred to him in the slightest. That doesn’t excuse him as he’s a grown man and should have been aware of what was happening but I do think comparing him Or what he did to Maxwell or Epstein isn’t a fair comparison.
I agree with this- really his only defence in all of this is his stupidity. His TV interview clearly demonstrated that. I also think he truly believes he has nothing to answer for and cannot see that a time for reckoning is truly approaching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.