Ghislaine Maxwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he could be prosecuted as a sex offender because the age of consent is higher in Florida than in the UK. If he slept with a 17 year old in the UK that wouldn't be a crime.
OMG what a revolting twit Andrew is not checking that out.

Of course he's going to deny that he knew anything about the trafficking - he was just there for the party and free sex 🙄. I doubt there will be any evidence found pointing towards him directly paying any of these girls.

The idea that Andrew could be so ignorant about where these girls had come from is rather baffling but then again he is thick and extremely arrogant.
They had no idea back then, even though it wasn't actually that long ago, how easily photos and other materials would come to be dredged up and cross referenced and shared. Things like whatsapp and twitter and "alternative media" had yet to be invented. They thought that what they got up to, would stay behind closed doors forever. OOPS

Reactions: 8
I am not sure that Charles has much of a moral compass either given his behaviour in his first marriage.
I don’t think you can compare marital infidelity- from both parties in the union, btw - with Andrew’s alleged actions.

But will this be based on UK or American law?
US law, so CPS guidelines not much help. From elsewhere in this thread I believe that the girl was below the age of consent in Florida, so that would presumably be statutory rape at the very least?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
But will this be based on UK or American law?
That's from the UK cps site, so UK law. So if it's proven he had sex with her, he's broken uk law. He's never going to the US again, but he's broken the law there too. He's not just a witness, he's used those girls as much as epstein and gm did. Sickening when you think he thinks saying Oh I don't remember her is sufficient excuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The girl was trafficked, I think that's the illegal bit. Of course hell keep denying he's even met her, let alone had sex with her. It's not been said, but it's fairly obvious she won't be the only girl he's done this with. This is the man stupid enough to keep fergie hanging around. She introduced him to GM I think. Yes he's thick and spoilt, doesn't stop him being a sex offender.
L
That's from the UK cps site, so UK law. So if it's proven he had sex with her, he's broken uk law. He's never going to the US again, but he's broken the law there too. He's not just a witness, he's used those girls as much as epstein and gm did. Sickening when you think he thinks saying Oh I don't remember her is sufficient excuse.
There were probably so many he may not remember VG
No doubt he benefited financially from being friends with Epstein, so the US may have something on that too. Seemingly Andrew’s finances look a bit dodgy.

Reactions: 5
Either PA was so blinded by his life of privilege that it literally never occurred to him where these girls came from or he knew/had an idea and just didn’t give a tit.

He’s not covered in glory either way. I can’t stand the slimy odious twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Regarding the Virginia thing and her age. Yes she was of legal age in UK yet underage in America. Lots of people are having consented under age sex, all over the world. The issue is that she says “I was forced to have have sex with Prince Andrew” she claims she was a sex slave for JE. Put yourself in that position, 17 or 47.

Reactions: 17
US law, so CPS guidelines not much help. From elsewhere in this thread I believe that the girl was below the age of consent in Florida, so that would presumably be statutory rape at the very least?
Wow could he really be charged with that 😲
What type of sentence does that carry over there?

Reactions: 1
Either PA was so blinded by his life of privilege that it literally never occurred to him where these girls came from or he knew/had an idea and just didn’t give a tit.

He’s not covered in glory either way. I can’t stand the slimy odious twit.
Exactly this. I’m not sure which is worse 🤢

Maximum of 15 years and a fine of $10,000 for first time offenders.
$10K, that is sickening 🤢😞😞

Maximum of 15 years and a fine of $10,000 for first time offenders.
I mean let’s not even try and pretend to believe he’d even get that. He’s of royal standing, they’d never get away with trying him and giving him that kind of sentence.

Reactions: 3
My understanding is the age is irrelevant because she was over the age of consent in the U.K. and ages of consents in other countries are never considered.
But if you have sex with a trafficked women it doesn’t matter what her age was, it’s still a crime (although only has been fairly recently, after VG says she was trafficked to him. So unless she throws in other, later dates I don’t think he can be charged under that law)

Reactions: 6
My understanding is the age is irrelevant because she was over the age of consent in the U.K. and ages of consents in other countries are never considered.
But if you have sex with a trafficked women it doesn’t matter what her age was, it’s still a crime (although only has been fairly recently, after VG says she was trafficked to him. So unless she throws in other, later dates I don’t think he can be charged under that law)
But any trial would be in US under US law and the alleged offence took place in the US, so the age of consent there would very much matter.

Otherwise people from countries where the age of consent is, say, 13, could sh@g 13 year olds anywhere in the world.

But any trial would be in US under US law and the alleged offence took place in the US, so the age of consent there would very much matter.

Otherwise people from countries where the age of consent is, say, 13, could sh@g 13 year olds anywhere in the world.
Any potential Prince andrew trial wouldn’t be in the US, it would have to be here, thats were the alleged offence (trafficking) took place

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.