Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollocks ! £65 for a PDF! She’s sold duck all 🤣 she’s a tit instagrabber anyway.

Chapter one: Marry a rich man. THE END
😂😂😂 funny but 100% true. You just need to look at her house and know she doesn’t need the money. She could have written the PDF in exchange for a donation of what you can afford to DKMS and really stood out from her grabby fellow insta huns.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been blocked for asking that she please reconsider a trip to Cornwall while cases are rising. I’m actually a bit disappointed, I know I’ve whinged about it on here before but I didn’t intend to come across by message as a troll. I’m genuinely concerned for my home ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve been blocked for asking that she please reconsider a trip to Cornwall while cases are rising. I’m actually a bit disappointed, I know I’ve whinged about it on here before but I didn’t intend to come across by message as a troll. I’m genuinely concerned for my home ☹
Unfortunately, self entitlement and content blind any common sense 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Your ‘Masterclass’ didn’t do as well as expected then Sal? Flogging it for £50/65 but now you’ve joined The Surrey Blogger Collective’ (CRINGE) flogging a night of Instagram Intelligence for about £25?
Well I suppose that utility won’t pay for itself....
E1DDA540-3ED2-49AE-8AAA-5555882C1982.png

Reactions: 4
She’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing this one. Nicey nicey, aren’t I fun? Aren’t I wonderful doing charity stuff? Nah. Doesn’t wash. She’s on the take constantly with her tit jewellery & her pathetic masterclass. Too much money & time on her hands. Get an actual job love.

Reactions: 9
Has she gone full into selling the insta dream to others!? That’s pretty gross. She’s a piece of work.

Hit a nerve???
I really dislike how these Instagrammers claim to be bullied and ‘trolled’ because other people have opinions on the tit they ram in our faces.

I do not condone name calling or bullying at all. However, calling someone out, a different opinion, stating facts isn’t trolling.

• Heart
I didn't realise this thread existed! I'd searched but hadn't found it so had taken to ranting about her on other threads.
GSDIH was one of the very very first people i ever followed on Insta - and was then the first I unfollowed.
Back in the day she was a hairdresser and had a pretty, rustic kitchen and posted nice pictures. What has she become ?? The greed of these women is unreal. Her husband's insta-description (back pre-cancer etc) used to be that he had to "maintain an expensive wife" ... and that just sums it up. He earns tons of money and she is a hair dresser who got lucky. Its very easy to devote your life to social media when you don't have to worry how the bills are being paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn't realise this thread existed! I'd searched but hadn't found it so had taken to ranting about her on other threads.
GSDIH was one of the very very first people i ever followed on Insta - and was then the first I unfollowed.
Back in the day she was a hairdresser and had a pretty, rustic kitchen and posted nice pictures. What has she become ?? The greed of these women is unreal. Her husband's insta-description (back pre-cancer etc) used to be that he had to "maintain an expensive wife" ... and that just sums it up. He earns tons of money and she is a hair dresser who got lucky. Its very easy to devote your life to social media when you don't have to worry how the bills are being paid.
What does he do? I’ve always wondered.

Are we talking about Gav, Sally’s husband? He’s a builder isn’t he?
I don’t think so. Although I think he’s quite handy around the house. .....

I used to like her thought she was more ‘normal’ than the greedy house build etc but they’re all becoming greedy clones

Reactions: 4
Yes, it’s ALL about engagement/follower numbers. She’s got to be one of the most desperate ‘influencers’ out there.

Reactions: 2