Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her but she went too smug and desperate for content. I find her really repetitive, especially when she thinks something is funny/interesting, like walking the dog and bleating on about axe murderers, yes Sally you mention it every time you walk your dog 🙄
I had to unfollow a while back and I’ve never missed her and been intrigued to look back like I have with some other Instagrammers.

Reactions: 7
Blimey! She’s on her hols with the hubby and has been gifted two nights in a Cornwall hotel. £545 a night!!! She’s saying it would be great for a special occasion. Blimey, like what? A bloody lottery win?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This stupid cow coming to Cornwall really triggers me 🤣 the county’s about to be plunged into chaos by G7. The road to Watergate is closed, business is going to be impacted for the next 5 days, but the hotel is happy to gift this freeloader a stay 🤦🏻‍♀️ And she’s hashtagged Kernow. How dare she 🤯

Reactions: 3
It’s the smug, pretend crying. Showing us that incredible beach loft she’s been lucky enough to be gifted.
What is it about her? I don’t get how relatable she is? I think she tries so hard to ‘relate’ but misses the mark every time.

Go and get stuffed in your heels Sally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the same place hunters and heels/by Lauren McDermott went. They must be inviting alllll the insta huns 🥱

Reactions: 2
It’s the same place hunters and heels/by Lauren McDermott went. They must be inviting alllll the insta huns 🥱
It’s booked up solid for about 3 years by the look of the website so not sure why they give these insta huns freebies. Why not give a couple of days to a bloody nurse or supermarket worker who could do with the break then put it on their own Instagram to show how they give freebies to those that deserve it and could probably or wouldn’t spend over £500 on a hotel room for a night!

Well i say she has - I unfollowed her YEARS ago, she was just too much, too smug for words.
AT that time they had a very nice second home in Perranporth. Assume she still has it.
I presume they don’t have it now as they were camping for a few days in Cornwall before the hotel stay. Or it may be “all for the gram”

Reactions: 5
Yep. When H&H was gifted it I messaged the hotel and said that I thought it was distasteful and surely they could gift the holiday to an NHS worker. They fobbed me off 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just found a blog post- they sold the Cornwall house.

Reactions: 1
Day #3 of smugfest, wrapped up in Sal’ being really “helpful” replying to so, so many questions from people that will never have the opportunity to stay there.

The “I’m so fortunate” tears on arrival 🙄

The privileged Sal’ will never realise her privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who the duck has time to make those stupid videos? 🙄
Instahuns (bored, middle-class, privileged housewives)

If Sal’ went on stories and said I realise what a gift I have been given here. It’s worth over a grand. I will donate £500 or even the full amount to DKMS in return and show the receipt then I would be on here congratulating her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Instahuns (bored, middle-class, privileged housewives)

If Sal’ went on stories and said I realise what a gift I have been given here. It’s worth over a grand. I will donate £500 or even the full amount to DKMS in return and show the receipt then I would be on here congratulating her.
Exactly. One of reasons I unfollowed her is because she’s hypocritical!

Reactions: 6