Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Sally. Unlike some other influencers (RVKLoves), she is always honest when declaring ads, gifts and affiliate links. She may be middle class with a lovely home, but so what! Good for her! Class does not and should not define a person. I think she’s very relatable and she comes across as a thoroughly nice person. Someone who would help anyone if they needed it. The work she does raising awareness of blood cancer is fantastic! Like someone else said in the comments above, she is using her platform for good. I feel the criticism of her on here is very unfair!
I like her but she does copy everyone, no real new ideas. If it’s not ‘ feathers’ clothes or sky lantern thing, come down to the woods hidden study door or Decor from somewhere. I can’t stand it when she blabs on about ‘all that’s pretty’s’ flarrs guff
Other than that/ she’s alright 🤣🤪

Reactions: 4
Sally isn’t as bad as some of her instahuns but today I did stop at this story
29A65207-C001-4153-A049-C1CBC8D11C51.jpeg

Yes, it is lovely Sally if you are given it for free but a lot of people would look at this as a considered purchase at £42. Yes it would be an excellent gift, again, if you are handed it for free.

Sally needs to be a bit more humble with her #freebies. If she had chosen to do a giveaway with her #gift I would have had more respect

Reactions: 11
My goodness.... not sure I’ve commented on this thread before but how many times do we need to be shown the secret door, the new flashy kitchen, the view from the new bedroom. Now the spiral staircase has appeared though maybe it’s appeared before, I’ve had to scroll past when I spy a picture on my insta reel. Am beginning to feel more and more cheesed off with Sally. I used to love watching her stories etc but it’s all become a bit of a brag brag brag. Boring! I’ve already culled many of her so called ‘friends’, sadly this could be the next! 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's absolutely intolerable. I don't know anyone watches her. Smug, rich, bored, old housewife. She lives a life oof complete privilege and on top of that she has freebies thrown at her. Virtually every single post is an ad or freebie and she's really lost touch with her followers. Totally unrelateable. And extremely boring. I unfollowed a few years ago when she spent a month on a hanging table display, utterly boring and unnecessary.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she sent herself a Valentine’s card? After all, you do send them to the ones you love....

Reactions: 4
Sally, oh Sally. Where do we start?

Firstly, what was the dancing with the mop around the kitchen about? You are better than that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Secondly, Covid-10 Memo? Sally, I know you are trying to “create content” in difficult times but you are WAY off the mark here. To date, 36,793 people have died of Covid-19.

Covid-10 Memo, no matter how innocent it was meant, was in bad taste. Obviously Sally and family have not had anyone close to them die of this dreadful virus otherwise she may have realised that it was ill judged.
Third and finally, accepting a free gift from Elemis, which is a luxe brand to some people, then justifying accepting this gift by doing us all the favour by giving us a code?!

Sally has missed the recent tone of Instagram where boasting and “look what I received in the post” maybe, hopefully will be a smug gesture of the past.

Sally’s instachum (Feathers) has got the tone right since lockdown. Has publicly said she will not accept or be paid for advertising items for her baby and in lieu of this, donations can be made to the charity she volunteers for. Today she posted that a company offered her a back pack and she accepted on the premise that she could give it as a giveaway. Correct tone Sally.
I’ve unfollowed Sally now as it was a step of greed too far. The Elemis gift could have been given away as a prize for the blood cancer charity she is an ambassador for.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Firstly, what was the dancing with the mop around the kitchen about? You are better than that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Secondly, Covid-10 Memo? Sally, I know you are trying to “create content” in difficult times but you are WAY off the mark here. To date, 36,793 people have died of Covid-19.

Covid-10 Memo, no matter how innocent it was meant, was in bad taste. Obviously Sally and family have not had anyone close to them die of this dreadful virus otherwise she may have realised that it was ill judged.
Third and finally, accepting a free gift from Elemis, which is a luxe brand to some people, then justifying accepting this gift by doing us all the favour by giving us a code?!

Sally has missed the recent tone of Instagram where boasting and “look what I received in the post” maybe, hopefully will be a smug gesture of the past.

Sally’s instachum (Feathers) has got the tone right since lockdown. Has publicly said she will not accept or be paid for advertising items for her baby and in lieu of this, donations can be made to the charity she volunteers for. Today she posted that a company offered her a back pack and she accepted on the premise that she could give it as a giveaway. Correct tone Sally.
I’ve unfollowed Sally now as it was a step of greed too far. The Elemis gift could have been given away as a prize for the blood cancer charity she is an ambassador for.
She is one of the biggest grabbers on Instagram. The covid post was the last straw! Unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello, it’s Sally here - you know what, you are quite right - everything you said about yesterday, I hold my hands up and apologise. Bad judgment on my part. I’m sorry xx can’t promise no more dancing with a broom mind you ;)

Reactions: 9

It is such a shame. Why are so called influencers so obsessed with bragging. Grabbing, bragging. I admit I do follow an attractive account. It gives inspiration but it certainly brings me down when it’s thrown in your face constantly. I know that’s what these accounts set out to do but it has certainly got worse over time.
I wish I was as privileged but I’m not. I’ve unfollowed a lot as the gram isn’t what it used to be like. Pretty photos.
Of course it’s all got grabby as these influencers need the Ads to pay for their way of living even if they are lucky to be born/married into money.
To me it seems instagram is only for the women (& men) who can show the insta life & the reality at the same time. I see this as making them feel better that they think we less privileged feel better.

Reactions: 5

😂😂Why was she dancing I missed it?,

I've seen it all now. A masterclass on how to use the gram! I have an idea, how about concentrate on real life instead of an app on your phone. After everything these influencers are still money grabbing

• Wow
^^^ I’ve never heard of her until my style story posted about this. Absolutely vile. Is there nothing these cretins won’t do to make money?!

Reactions: 6
I’m lost for words. Her masterclass? My style story has got her bang on.
Disgusting. Who on earth does she think she is?
Also, anyone else feel like she’s virtually forced that woman to become her friend? The one who used to own/run that farmhouse? 🙄

Disgusting antics. Hope you’re bringing out a masterclass on how to be an honest instagrammer )don’t be hiding those aff links), the role of an influencer with a big following (you are influencing many sheep who are vulnerable and naive, particularly young girls who want to get rich quick!) and the negativity growing an account can bring (you say trolling, I say opinions), along with the anxiety and self help so many big influencers bang on about due to their job........ it’s not all free holidays and pretty photos.

I’m sorry but this masterclass won’t work for me
I don’t have money for hauls or constant buying and my house isn’t grey with perfect blooms spread across my enormous extension
Plus I’m not up the Insta huns arses 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I’ve followed Sally for years now, loved her light hearted stories. I don’t mind ads or affiliates so long as they are clear, after all we wouldn’t turn down some income from doing something we enjoy. However, after seeing her flogging her masterclass, which doesn’t even include a physical copy, for £65 pound to people who maybe struggling in the current climate I have unfollowed. I’m actually disappointed and appalled at her lack of insight into what is going on in the world right now.

Reactions: 15