Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed Sally for years now, loved her light hearted stories. I don’t mind ads or affiliates so long as they are clear, after all we wouldn’t turn down some income from doing something we enjoy. However, after seeing her flogging her masterclass, which doesn’t even include a physical copy, for £65 pound to people who maybe struggling in the current climate I have unfollowed. I’m actually disappointed and appalled at her lack of insight into what is going on in the world right now.
I was a bit ‘meh, if people wanna waste money’ but ... not even a hard copy - wtf?

Trouble is, despite the current climate, she needs to promote this now because she knows that the instahuns days are numbered!

Reactions: 7
Like a previous poster I've followed Sally for years. Admittedly I've scrolled past a lot of her stories recently but this masterclass is the final straw. Really poor judgement, very disappointing as her's used to be a lovely account.

Reactions: 8
Sally, Sally, Sally...

Disclaimer: I used to follow Sally, I enjoyed her account, bit “Vicar of Dibley” and admired her charity work and the passion to do good for them after the life changing experience her family sadly went through BUT after the “Covid 10 memo” I unfollowed.

In fairness, Sally came on here, put her hand up and apologised. I wondered if Sally would have thought twice about how she was perceived that day, maybe this would have bothered her, maybe put out a public apology, but no, nothing, nada.

Saw this thread was active again so went and had a look.

Another classic Sally and her inability to read the room.

Creating a “masterclass” for accounts under 10k and for a “discounted” (or maybe even a “furlough” special) price of £50 you too can learn how to sit at home in your Bella Freud jumper! You even get the luxury to print it out yourself.

I thought after the first faux pas maybe a little realisation would have set in but sadly not.

Now, if this masterclass had been sold to us with the premise that all/or percentage of was going to her blood cancer charity I would have thought, fair enough, good on her, hell I might have even “swiped up” but sadly, no...

• Heart
My style story 100% spot on.
I can’t believe the grief she’s getting she’s 100% on the money

Sally, Sally, Sally...

Disclaimer: I used to follow Sally, I enjoyed her account, bit “Vicar of Dibley” and admired her charity work and the passion to do good for them after the life changing experience her family sadly went through BUT after the “Covid 10 memo” I unfollowed.

In fairness, Sally came on here, put her hand up and apologised. I wondered if Sally would have thought twice about how she was perceived that day, maybe this would have bothered her, maybe put out a public apology, but no, nothing, nada.

Saw this thread was active again so went and had a look.

Another classic Sally and her inability to read the room.

Creating a “masterclass” for accounts under 10k and for a “discounted” (or maybe even a “furlough” special) price of £50 you too can learn how to sit at home in your Bella Freud jumper! You even get the luxury to print it out yourself.

I thought after the first faux pas maybe a little realisation would have set in but sadly not.

Now, if this masterclass had been sold to us with the premise that all/or percentage of was going to her blood cancer charity I would have thought, fair enough, good on her, hell I might have even “swiped up” but sadly, no...
100% she’s done an Anna Mather And done the poor people special

Reactions: 9
What did my style story say? I’ve just been to look and all there is is her saying she’ll never comment on influencers again because she’s received abuse ☹

I’m disappointed Sally’s come straight to Cornwall. We need the tourism money but the fear we’re all feeling going out and about after 4 months of being a ghost town is really debilitating.

Reactions: 4
She may have done the charity bit, but IMO she’s just the same as every other money grabbing witch on the gram. Easy for her to flog this tit sitting in her bleeping mansion!!!

If you start adding the numbers up she’ll make a tidy sum! She has over 77,000 followers - even if 100 decide to buy it? She also mentioned in her stories that she hasn't covered insta storying because that’s a whole other subject. Masterclass series 2 on the way?

What did my style story say? I’ve just been to look and all there is is her saying she’ll never comment on influencers again because she’s received abuse ☹

I’m disappointed Sally’s come straight to Cornwall. We need the tourism money but the fear we’re all feeling going out and about after 4 months of being a ghost town is really debilitating.
I'm not sure if Sally said anything directly but the Instahun gang turned on Angela, My Style Story. She showed a few DM's from others saying she was a Troll for pointing out that Sally may have been off the mark with her "£65 become over 10K" small business workshop, even if it was discounted to £50 in the first 48ish hours. The instahun circle are all in constant communication. Angela was spot on but there may be some desperate, rudder less accounts out there that want to get to over 10K followers and are willing to part with the cash. Perhaps Sally is on to something in these difficult times ........

Reactions: 3
She's been a money grabbing manipulative cow since day 1. I unfollowed ages shop after she raised awareness of dkms and then off the back of that 'designed' a tear drop necklace to express her grief and made an absolute fortune. She's besties with Anna mathur and they've obviously exchanged notes on how to exploit the very vulnerable. Anna us currently churning out a course a week at great profit basically telling us all how to be mums/ be happy/ be kind/ self care etc etc. These rich women ate the absolute pits of Insta and deserve to be outed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's been a money grabbing manipulative cow since day 1. I unfollowed ages shop after she raised awareness of dkms and then off the back of that 'designed' a tear drop necklace to express her grief and made an absolute fortune. She's besties with Anna mathur and they've obviously exchanged notes on how to exploit the very vulnerable. Anna us currently churning out a course a week at great profit basically telling us all how to be mums/ be happy/ be kind/ self care etc etc. These rich women ate the absolute pits of Insta and deserve to be outed.
Amen. Damn right. When she was storying this crap, she looked awkward, & uncomfortable.... & guilty. She should be completely ashamed. They all should for defending her. Stupid witches everyone of them.

Reactions: 5
Amen. Damn right. When she was storying this crap, she looked awkward, & uncomfortable.... & guilty. She should be completely ashamed. They all should for defending her. Stupid witches everyone of them.
She's embarrassing.... end of🙄

Reactions: 2
Her hidden ads and aff links are one thing but charging people £65 for a PDF during a global pandemic!? Disgusting! Clearly was no biggie for her to write that in her million pound plus home, what else would she be doing!? If only 100 people buy it that’s £6500!?!? My maths is terrible but that’s right isn’t it!! Will she be donating the money to DKMS?? I’ll crack the jokes!

Reactions: 3
“Ooh I’m so nervous, I’m gonna be ripping off all my sheep!! I just hope they don’t realise what a shyster I am!”

• Haha
Just had to snigger at her latest stories.
Her whole attitude just seems to be one of self importance. I honestly can’t believe how much she’s changed.
Oh and just a heads up, ‘Sal’ - it’s thank you not thankyou. Best get that right, you now being a writer an ‘all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously wtaf. There are books on Amazon for less than a tenner written by educated, professionals excelling in their fields of IT, technology, online business. Actual books. Actual physical books with hundreds of pages of info. Really appalling that Sally thinks it's acceptable to have a pdf for 65 quid! During a pandemic. Knowing full well Insta is an mlm bubble and there will be at least 1k people who will buy the pdf just to get likes by association. No wonder she was nervous. I would be too if I was on the cusp of fleecing vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously wtaf. There are books on Amazon for less than a tenner written by educated, professionals excelling in their fields of IT, technology, online business. Actual books. Actual physical books with hundreds of pages of info. Really appalling that Sally thinks it's acceptable to have a pdf for 65 quid! During a pandemic. Knowing full well Insta is an mlm bubble and there will be at least 1k people who will buy the pdf just to get likes by association. No wonder she was nervous. I would be too if I was on the cusp of fleecing vulnerable people.
So right! Likes by association. People will buy it, tag old Sal and hope to god she shares it in her stories just to get that extra boost of 5 or 6 followers they might need.

Reactions: 1
What a load of bollocks ! £65 for a PDF! She’s sold duck all 🤣 she’s a tit instagrabber anyway.

Chapter one: Marry a rich man. THE END

• Haha