Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve emailed the hotel I’m so disappointed in them giving this over privsllaged woman a press stay , if she had done a competition with the hotel andDKMS I would have been thrilled, the lack of self awareness is shocking oh snd of course am now unfollowing her it’s appalling when key workers can’t even afford to go camping in Cornwall this summer , shame on her

She was a hairdresser in my village
Have you met her ?

Blimey! She’s on her hols with the hubby and has been gifted two nights in a Cornwall hotel. £545 a night!!! She’s saying it would be great for a special occasion. Blimey, like what? A bloody lottery win?!
£750 a night in those rooms 😱

Reactions: 7
I first started following when she was a humble hairdresser. She very quickly became Queen of the Smug Posh Huns … nothing but ads and showing off. But you cant say a bad word because her husband had cancer and they’ve done some fundraising. Reminds me of Elle FTEN.

Reactions: 13
I sometimes feel like the work she does for charity is more about HER? I don’t know how to explain it. Its almost like ‘look at me, I’m so amazing’
When she did the abseil she posted a video (that was quickly deleted?) of her doing a twirl with the Wonder Woman theme tune playing over it. It’s just a bit 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’s just who she is. A smug git.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I sometimes feel like the work she does for charity is more about HER? I don’t know how to explain it. Its almost like ‘look at me, I’m so amazing’
When she did the abseil she posted a video (that was quickly deleted?) of her doing a twirl with the Wonder Woman theme tune playing over it. It’s just a bit 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’s just who she is. A smug git.
Completely agree!

Reactions: 5
Instahuns (bored, middle-class, privileged housewives)

If Sal’ went on stories and said I realise what a gift I have been given here. It’s worth over a grand. I will donate £500 or even the full amount to DKMS in return and show the receipt then I would be on here congratulating her.
Instahuns....thought they'd have all pissed off by now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So smug she‘d eat herself this one.
She's up her own arse 🤢

Who the duck has time to make those stupid videos? 🙄
She does. Only just found this thread. Months late ! 😂

She's a prize twit and that is one hotel I won't be visiting again!
Agree !

Who the duck has time to make those stupid videos? 🙄
She does. Only just found this thread. Months late ! 😂
fancy seeing you over here too 🤣 - we are so alike ! X
Same here !😂

Ohhh then there was the Bungeeeeeeeee a few weeks ago. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t understand why she keeps going off on holiday. She mentioned a while back that she was so worried that her husband wouldn’t be fully safe from COVID even though he’s been vaccinated. Then why keep going to Cornwall? We have friends who live just outside of St Ives. They avoid the town at all costs. Newquay is being called the ‘hub of COVID’ by the locals. Then she’s off abroad desperately storying about how safe it is. Not many photos on her grid though. Maybe because she’s lost a few followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can’t understand why she keeps going off on holiday. She mentioned a while back that she was so worried that her husband wouldn’t be fully safe from COVID even though he’s been vaccinated. Then why keep going to Cornwall? We have friends who live just outside of St Ives. They avoid the town at all costs. Newquay is being called the ‘hub of COVID’ by the locals. Then she’s off abroad desperately storying about how safe it is. Not many photos on her grid though. Maybe because she’s lost a few followers?
I don't understand it either- I'm also clinically extremely vulnerable, like her husband and I haven't been on holiday anywhere since the Pandemic started - just not worth it especially since most of the tourist areas in U.K. are hotspots for Covid. Luckily I live in a fairly rural area anyway so I'm just going to stay put for the meantime

No it’s not worth it. Our friends invite us down every year but we haven’t seen them for coming up to two years now. We wouldn’t dream of asking to go down either. It makes you wonder doesn’t it? I hope you’re ok and stay safe.

Reactions: 3
No it’s not worth it. Our friends invite us down every year but we haven’t seen them for coming up to two years now. We wouldn’t dream of asking to go down either. It makes you wonder doesn’t it? I hope you’re ok and stay safe.
husband and I were meant to be going to the Maldives ( last September) but obviously cancelled it and rebooked for this September, cancelled again- should have been flying out this Friday ...hopefully might make it next year for our 35th wedding anniversary!
In meantime had got tickets to see Genesis in Manchester next weekend and had even booked hotel for couple of nights and restaurants to celebrate anniversary ....however I'm just too worried about increasing cases again and the fact that even though we're both double vaccinated, theres now thought that because of my autoimmune disease and medication I'm on for it, my protection is severely affected and I haven't produced antibodies ....so made decision to cancel our weekend away - gutted 😢
Cant even go back to work ( in hospital) due to rising cases....haven't seen my colleagues for over 18months and feel very isolated...
meanwhile life seems to have moved on and all these 'influencers' seem to be able to go about their business without a care in the world
got to keep reminding myself that this can't go on forever and one day we'll look back on all this and be grateful we survived!

Reactions: 4
Exactly! I thought that too. It was ohhhh it's not safe going g away due to her husbands illness. Then it's off in the van to Cornwall and off on a plane to wherever! Oh AND don't even get me started on her NEW blinds......#ad#gifted#workingwith#collab🤬

Those blinds must be worth thousands and the cheeky witch gets them for free? When she's loaded?