Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those blinds must be worth thousands and the cheeky witch gets them for free? When she's loaded?
Honestly.....it's so wrong. She's so bloody smug. Plus...... she only got about 500 plus likes. Just shows people are getting sick and tired of all these 'collab' freebies #paid partnerships. It's bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly.....it's so wrong. She's so bloody smug. Plus...... she only got about 500 plus likes. Just shows people are getting sick and tired of all these 'collab' freebies #paid partnerships. It's bollocks.
I used to like @mo_morshuis but now nearly all her stories and lots of her posts are full of collabs, freebies, paid partnerships and swipe ups She's clearly well off and doesn't need all the furniture, cushions, throws etc etc that she's been gifted.

Reactions: 3
I used to like @mo_morshuis but now nearly all her stories and lots of her posts are full of collabs, freebies, paid partnerships and swipe ups She's clearly well off and doesn't need all the furniture, cushions, throws etc etc that she's been gifted.
Ohhhh I used to follow her too.ije you got fed up of the collapse etc. She definitely is well off. All that land and property. Quite nauseating really. It was the same with Hill House Vintage- a HUGE country home and all those collaborative posts. No way !

Reactions: 4
ANOTHER AD this morning.
I cringe at the way she continually tries to make everything ‘jokey’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s getting as bad as her insta friend Inpo.

I used to love her but she's just embarrassing and annoying now
I did quite like her too in the beginning, she lives the life I dream of, barely working, has a lovely house with lots of land, nice old lady clothes, walking her dog all day. Unfortunately it didn't take me long to go off her!

• Haha
Agreed I used to like her. But she became incredibly smug, irritating and full of herself. She portrayed herself as a humble hairdresser but actually was living a life way beyond the means of most people. I find that utterly patronising. The pretend mock ups and little videos are utterly cringeworthy. And the jokey way to spell flowers as Flaaars soon loses its appeal and becomes another irritant. Might be nice if somebody who lives such a privileged life to donate some of freebies she gets. But it’s all a bit grabby and look at me.
i unfollowed her 2 years ago and never went back.

Reactions: 6
Agreed I used to like her. But she became incredibly smug, irritating and full of herself. She portrayed herself as a humble hairdresser but actually was living a life way beyond the means of most people. I find that utterly patronising. The pretend mock ups and little videos are utterly cringeworthy. And the jokey way to spell flowers as Flaaars soon loses its appeal and becomes another irritant. Might be nice if somebody who lives such a privileged life to donate some of freebies she gets. But it’s all a bit grabby and look at me.
Exactly, all this! 🙄

Reactions: 1
I did quite like her too in the beginning, she lives the life I dream of, barely working, has a lovely house with lots of land, nice old lady clothes, walking her dog all day. Unfortunately it didn't take me long to go off her!
Old lady clothes! 😂

Yes, so patronising. Those bloody Dawwwwg walks looking for axed murderers 🙄

I don’t get massively enraged by Sally, as most others don’t seem to (unlike RVK, Lauren McD…) but I feel I need to have a vent about her latest post. Whilst it’s commendable she’s actually said at least something about the current atrocities in Ukraine (rather than as most are doing and sticking their heads in the sand with their posts) I do feel that it suggests that nothing is going to change in our lives. I have to say the way it sits I think things might change for us here. I’ve seen a number of conflicts across Europe and Middle East in the 41 years I’ve been on this earth and I’ve never seen anything quite like this.
Notwithstanding the very real threat of punitive counter sanctions from Putin, I wonder how much this will escalate and push us to a war in Europe. Maybe I’m just watching too much news, but I think encouraging parents to put their fingers in their ears perhaps isn’t the right approach.

Reactions: 5
Woah, I just went to have a look and was smacked in the face with such BS, privileged ignorance.

My daughter caught some of the news the other night. Children were being filmed practicing a bomb drill. She was worried for them and cried at bedtime.

Yes it’s difficult to know how to reassure your youngsters, without burdening them, and we had a delicate conversation about it because I didn’t want to scare her. What I didn’t do was open the curtains and tell her that nothing outside your window has changed, you’ll wake up tomorrow and YOU will be ok. Your world is ok!! duck everyone else. We are ok! If only everyone thought like that, no one would want to help people less fortunate.

Reactions: 6
I stopped following Smug Sally years ago ... another wealthy, white woman who doesn't need to work but has no humility.
I have just seen this and I am shocked.
What a world we would live in if we all stuck our head in the sand. What if we had done that with Hitler.
The news is not nice, its terrifying and its REAL - this is happening to people right now and she needs to educate herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t get massively enraged by Sally, as most others don’t seem to (unlike RVK, Lauren McD…) but I feel I need to have a vent about her latest post. Whilst it’s commendable she’s actually said at least something about the current atrocities in Ukraine (rather than as most are doing and sticking their heads in the sand with their posts) I do feel that it suggests that nothing is going to change in our lives. I have to say the way it sits I think things might change for us here. I’ve seen a number of conflicts across Europe and Middle East in the 41 years I’ve been on this earth and I’ve never seen anything quite like this.
Notwithstanding the very real threat of punitive counter sanctions from Putin, I wonder how much this will escalate and push us to a war in Europe. Maybe I’m just watching too much news, but I think encouraging parents to put their fingers in their ears perhaps isn’t the right approach.
I'm absolutely amazed at the fact lots on IG aren't even acknowledging what is happening in Europe. It's very very scary and it WILL impact our lives. Totally agree with what you say.....being ostriches with heads in the sand or fingers in ears definitely isn't the way to go about this nightmare. In fact it's only just started. It's going to get so much worse. 😩

They should be ashamed of themselves (influencers) loads are ignoring the situation and continuing to push their tit adverts in our faces. Surely the world needs to move on from this fake, self centred tit show that is an Instagram influencer!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They should be ashamed of themselves (influencers) loads are ignoring the situation and continuing to push their tit adverts in our faces. Surely the world needs to move on from this fake, self centred tit show that is an Instagram influencer!!
Totally agree. It's a bloody tit show on there atm !

Reactions: 2
This comment is lost on her 🙄
But that’s exactly it isn’t it. I don’t think we should be burying our head in the sand with this current war on our doorstep. I can’t recall a time where it felt as close to edge of all out war like this

Reactions: 9
I stopped following Smug Sally years ago ... another wealthy, white woman who doesn't need to work but has no humility.
I have just seen this and I am shocked.
What a world we would live in if we all stuck our head in the sand. What if we had done that with Hitler.
The news is not nice, its terrifying and its REAL - this is happening to people right now and she needs to educate herself.
I always wonder where their money comes from, she doesn’t seem to have worked for years and wasn’t her husband ill for some time with cancer? And yet endless home improvements and lady of leisure lifestyle. Agree with everything you say, she’d better hope that her cosy bubble never has to get gritty and real.

• Heart
I always wonder where their money comes from, she doesn’t seem to have worked for years and wasn’t her husband ill for some time with cancer? And yet endless home improvements and lady of leisure lifestyle. Agree with everything you say, she’d better hope that her cosy bubble never has to get gritty and real.
I wonder if he had really good life insurance, my friend had very minor skin cancer and got a £100,000 pound life insurance payout at 31

• Heart