Getting stuff done in heels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder where their money comes from, she doesn’t seem to have worked for years and wasn’t her husband ill for some time with cancer? And yet endless home improvements and lady of leisure lifestyle. Agree with everything you say, she’d better hope that her cosy bubble never has to get gritty and real.
Maybe there's family money, her mum's a widow, lives in a big house. Sally's posted photos of it in the past

I think she's being very naive re Ukraine, it's all very well sugar coating bad things for children, sometimes a white lie helps, but we're adults and it's a very real, scary situation that is too close for my liking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe there's family money, her mum's a widow, lives in a big house. Sally's posted photos of it in the past

I think she's being very naive re Ukraine, it's all very well sugar coating bad things for children, sometimes a white lie helps, but we're adults and it's a very real, scary situation that is too close for my liking.
Her kids are not “kids” though. They are in their 20s aren’t they? Blimey, surely they are old enough to know the realities of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her kids are not “kids” though. They are in their 20s aren’t they? Blimey, surely they are old enough to know the realities of life.
I think her comment about her kids was referring to what she told them when they were young
I've just had another look at her post, she says when her boys were small that's the sort of thing she said to them when they were afraid

Reactions: 1
Yes, mid-20s I’d say as I think 2 of them have graduated from Uni. I think it was intended to be the latest in her series of “life hacks”, this one to give her expert parenting advice of her 3 boys to other mothers with how to deny reality with young children.
1645877804292.png
On this occasion I think it is very, very misplaced. This particular conflict in my opinion will bring real difficulties to us here in the U.K. more so than any of the others I can recall in the last 30 years…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's so blooming thick ! Over her head ☹

Exactly. It's far too close.
Spot on!

Yes, mid-20s I’d say as I think 2 of them have graduated from Uni. I think it was intended to be the latest in her series of “life hacks”, this one to give her expert parenting advice of her 3 boys to other mothers with how to deny reality with young children.
View attachment 1088954On this occasion I think it is very, very misplaced. This particular conflict in my opinion will bring real difficulties to us here in the U.K. more so than any of the others I can recall in the last 30 years…
Totally agree. It's definitely going to hit the UK and people here in their everyday lives. She's talking utter rubbish as per usual.

Reactions: 5
Good grief ! She's been shuffling her bloody sofa around. Not an ad (she says! bit just happened to work with them in the past 😡). Give me bloody strength !

• Haha
She’s lost a fair few followers since I last looked at her account. Cue a ‘giveaway’ any day now. ‘All you have to do is follow me….’ No thanks.

• Haha
She’s lost a fair few followers since I last looked at her account. Cue a ‘giveaway’ any day now. ‘All you have to do is follow me….’ No thanks.
We can read her like a book......or rather like that RIDICULOUS 'book' use the word lightly....'like wot she rote' 🤣 as you had to bloody print it off yourself.....if you were stupid enough to buy it at £50 squid a pop ! How to grow your followers......she'd better start reading it hey Sal !

• Haha
I did quite like her too in the beginning, she lives the life I dream of, barely working, has a lovely house with lots of land, nice old lady clothes, walking her dog all day. Unfortunately it didn't take me long to go off her!
I didn't think she had lots of land, her house is the middle of a row of detached houses, not particularly isolated

She had a lot more land than I do 😂😂😂
Yeah she probably has more than most to be fair, her house sits on a plot that's just smaller than a football pitch.

However, she only photos her house from certain angles so the neighbours houses arent in shot and she only takes photos from certain parts of the front garden to make it appear longer

She is doing the painting here on the footpath, behind her is a road and on her side of the road are more houses either side.

She no longer photographs the house from this angle so it looks like her house is isolated and on vast land, all for the gram!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yes, it was in Perranporth? 🤔
They did sell it. It looked a lovely little place.

Yeah she probably has more than most to be fair, her house sits on a plot that's just smaller than a football pitch.

However, she only photos her house from certain angles so the neighbours houses arent in shot and she only takes photos from certain parts of the front garden to make it appear longer

She is doing the painting here on the footpath, behind her is a road and on her side of the road are more houses either side.

She no longer photographs the house from this angle so it looks like her house is isolated and on vast land, all for the gram!
In other words it's 'smoke and mirrors' literally lot of them. 😂

In other words it's 'smoke and mirrors' literally lot of them. 😂
Meant like a lot of them!

I see Sal has had to cook her own roast dinner on Mother’s Day and has decided to channel her annoyance at the ‘cheaters’ on instagram ( see her stories) 😂
I get her point tbf. Wonder if she’s aiming it at someone in particular?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A few years ago Sally complained on her stories that she had lost 30/40k followers over night. She was moaning about Instagram sodding it up but in reality they were clearing out bots. It was obvious she had bought them the(in my opinion).

a couple of weeks back another influencer posted a series of stories about Instagram cheats and how she will no longer support them. She has a large following of almost 100k. She said that she would unfollow everyone she knows that is obviously cheating. She doesn’t follow Sally but I’m not sure if she ever did because I haven’t checked previously.
I’m only bringing this up because it looks like a good coincidence to me. Someone is protesting too much perhaps 🤔

• Heart
A few years ago Sally complained on her stories that she had lost 30/40k followers over night. She was moaning about Instagram sodding it up but in reality they were clearing out bots. It was obvious she had bought them the(in my opinion).

a couple of weeks back another influencer posted a series of stories about Instagram cheats and how she will no longer support them. She has a large following of almost 100k. She said that she would unfollow everyone she knows that is obviously cheating. She doesn’t follow Sally but I’m not sure if she ever did because I haven’t checked previously.
I’m only bringing this up because it looks like a good coincidence to me. Someone is protesting too much perhaps 🤔
Ohhhhh dear........is sh not getting many new followers. Honestly they all bloody 'buy' followers and it just wrong. I think our Sal's a little bit desperate atm ! Her content is utter rubbish. Must not be getting the work hey !

Reactions: 3