Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vdubz

Yet he won’t say what rides he couldn’t get on. Hard to believe anything they say

Reactions: 1

Emmy79

VIP Member
Looks like there were gifted tickets according to this picture. All them hashtags paying off
In this pic they both have pass holder lanyards on, those surely weren't gifted?

I also noticed on a previous insta story they have WDW AP's now too (or at least they showed someone's annual pass 🤷‍♀️)

I wasn’t aiming it at you specifically, but there will be a few who are jealous because they would do it if they could afford it or take the time off to do that. I’m pretty thick skinned too, no harm done at all! We are here for healthy debate. Sorry from me too if it really riled people. I was only really trying to propose an alternative view on proceedings. Not to antagonise.

binky only do things for themselves. Promoting virgin holidays in the hope of upgrades, charity work for getting public back slapping and thank you’s.

their content is boring - I remember sitting through their new house videos chatting shit as if they are the only ones who have bought a new build house from a developer….Teaching everyone to suck eggs about how you go about doing it…..yawn….them and the other thousands of people who do it every year!
I'm really sorry... seriously.

hels52

VIP Member
I saw the instagram post that they have since deleted and he mentioned he couldn’t do some of the activities due to his weight, this led to a few comments about both their weight gain, which made me giggle and they obviously couldn’t cope with it so they deleted it, hilarious! 😂

They make my blood boil and the way he speaks to her makes my skin crawl!! ‘Bink Binks’🤢🤮
Have you seen the amount they eat. Should be ashamed

JessieB

Chatty Member
Could be....🤔but I would imagine that was agency work and it shouldnt have any clout for him getting free stuff from Virgin. However I'll bet if it is him he probably does brag about it within earshot of any Virgin Atlantic employee he thinks may be listening.

Emmy79

VIP Member
wonder how many 'please's made the begging emails

'Vocano' is just mind boggling. actually, i quite enjoyed the VICTORALF exclamation from the last WDW unfinished series
What was VICTORALF meant to be?

Oh and since when has Lowes Royal Pacific had Tiki vibes?

hels52

VIP Member
But where was it posted?
Iv not seen it on anything yet. I learning so much what to do on holiday. It’s like they are the only ones to experience it. Mind you that’s why they like florida on several posts.

powderpower

Chatty Member
So use just gone on to their channel haven't watched for months maybe a year lol but all the latest videos are all old footage or footage from universal I dint get it why not put up the footage from this trip. Also the trip announcement I noticed they said someone else was editing for them really how important do they think they are? plus the comments are turned off are they scared of what people will say lol

PJones

VIP Member
I get promoting the value of the lanyard but not the promotion of a disability. Though again people shouldn't be ashamed of it or deny it