Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Surely if your doing a photo of your just married picture, it would include both hands, showing both rings? He’s not wearing a wedding ring. Isn’t it a legal requirement during a ceremony to exchange rings? No photos of him in his wedding attire either? Seems odd. Unless he just forgot to put his ring back on.

It’s pretty much a set menu for the grifting

1. Endorse support for charities and good causes, because on its own it’s cuntish to consider criticising it, so a solid foundation to getting people on side.
2. Put a hardship or sob story out there (as in rather than dealing with it privately) and then Chuck in buzz words like mental health and depression. This will hook in those watching who can relate to it, who in turn have their own vulnerabilities
3. Highlight issues to those who are in a position of power, ie airlines and venues
4. Go out of your way to advertise your PO Box, and generate some fake interest, ie “we’ve had a lot of people asking how you can send us stuff, so here’s how..”
5. Bung in another sob story
6. Wait for the gifts
summed up beautifully.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I wanna know what’s his job is ? Maybe he self employed and claimed COVID grant ! He comes across very arrogant show off ! And fake I don’t know why so may followers and fan based on Facebook he a total jerk!

Last edited:

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
i heard a whisper that they are going to Bahamas and than to Florida in 2 weeks

Did anyone ever confirm the sudden change in their fortunes? They've went from vloggin in their livingroom with lodgers to afford their trips, to:

Brand new house
New electric car
Back garden done up
New studio equipment
New bikes at what look like a grand each
Staying overnight at Alton towers hotel (not cheap if you prev had lodgers staying)
Heard a whisper that they going to Bahamas and than off to Florida !