Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member

I’m not jealous but constant bragging and showing off. This is a true story me and my husband was on the same coach as them coming back from universal i said hello started a conversation and he was so rude arrogant person i ever met he didn’t wanted to know us and was to busy on his Instagram ! He not a nice person in person
it’s honest truth he just said hi and was busy on his phone he didn’t want to talk to us !

Jack writes exactly like Paul from TUKDC and knowing the falling out between them I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s him in decoy mode,

the SND group has had many fallings out with Mr BinkBink (cringe) from copycatting to false tags on YT vlogs.

And BYW I’m not a fan of the video clips and voice extracts he uses in his vlogs or the overly use of bing bong for Jen.

They are defo booked for a med holiday and no doubt a wedding too. But like all vloggers are keeping it as a surprise for his “fans” using the term loosely.

the Disney vlogging Community is vile so many fake wannabes out there all up each other’s butts

someone mentioned Marvel At the Magic they are still pals with the Binks they (as in MATM) just don’t Twitter much due to the antics of other Distwitt members (SND people mainly
On there social media I think they are getting married may next year at Florida

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
erm... no.
there's a pandemic pal.
the more people with potential to infect the parks means the longer any sane person is able to safely visit. jealousy has nothing to do with it.
cheating the system is 1. stupid and 2. exactly what they'd do for views.

i dont even need to add 'in my opinion'... this is just so obvious.
i mean... you have to see that, right?
It’s also not “cheating the system” the rules are clear, that’s what you have to do.
gettinf bored with people saying it’s ‘cheating’ or ‘bypassing’ - it isnt. They are the entry criteria to follow if you want to go there.

the fact that they could fully stop Access if they wanted by revoking all estas means that they are still ok with you travelling there as long as you follow the requirements.

Plenty of people going to amber countries like France…

syber32

It wasn't even a ride it was hangliding. Why make out there was some ride at one of the parks that you couldn't fit on?. So he was too heavy for hang gliding and also for the iflyer but on the website it says the iflyer max is 300lbs but anyone 260lbs to 300lbs may be iffy depending on certain factors surely though he's not over 18 stone?. Regardless these two things were seemingly part of the so called challenges that Visit Orlando has arranged and he hasn't done them....so really worthwhile.

DaleAvon

Oh god no. The man will explode with big kid excitement... most of it probably in his pants. Another series of screaming, bad editing, stupid annoying clips nicked from films and those slobbering chops. Ohhhh shit.

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Honestly! Who gives a s%$t about their garden????? And constantly making comments about how expensive things are eg. The paving slabs. They may be expensive but the garden is so small you hardly need any so not like you've spent that much. And....who even digs up a brand new garden??? Anything for the vlogs.
they recently brought a £549 kitchen aid bbq how often are they going to use that

• Wow

Emmy79

VIP Member
I couldn't get through one vlog as the extra clips, the Bink binks and the being OTT was to much but I will give them another try!
They do seem to reach out to their followers who are having problems though which is a positive.

Although I did watch one of the quizzes but not live and the constant playing of sound clips was exhausting! The constant use of the Baymax noise was bloody annoying!

Last edited:
this is pure dirt.
this scrapes the fucking begging barrel of any residue.

king of screams??? - no one's given him this title... it's all him. and there's thousands of theme park and attraction screamer compilations on youtube. I've never seen his clip once.
adding charity to the beg is disgusting... do some work in your own fucking country - getting someone to fork out on tickets defeats the point surely. it's a piss take... this visit orlando team HAVE to see through this - he should be ashamed of himself.

someone needs to do something.
1643619109449.png

Last edited: