Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessieB

Chatty Member
They've put their PO box address up on Social Media because apparently people have been asking them where to send Christmas cards... oh yeah when ? They are so embarrassing.

Reactions: 1

Parker123

with two other people

Who watched there latest cheesy packing video !
It’s the couple in their photo when they booked the holiday, both their name is Charlie (how awkward to have the same name as your partner, imagine getting married as well😂)

powderpower

Chatty Member
So they are making out like they have been gifted everything but not staying as in anything at all this is against the law they need reporting!!
Unless they haven’t been gifted everything and they are just alluding to it 🧐
And agree they both look like they have lived an in healthy lifestyle for a few years.

it says a lot that vloggers need someone to edit their work. I doubt we will see much from Orlando outside of Del making it all
About them. Who can forget those amazing videos he does for telling us what clothes he wears when travelling.
Some of the big YTers have an editor (Peter McKinnon), or team of editors(Linustechtips). But these people are paying their staff the going rate to be an editor while they do and film more footage, it's a business, not a wannabe hobby like Del

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I have just watched their travel day slog…. After not watching them for at least 2 yrs -boy she has packed on some meat in lockdown and he is exactly the same -annoying -going back in the cupboard for another couple of years cant face any more

By the way, “mebribed” in my post above was meant to say mentioned - somehow my phone changed it. Been bugging me how I couldn’t go back and edit once the post was in 😖

teamonster

Chatty Member
So they are making out like they have been gifted everything but not staying as in anything at all this is against the law they need reporting!!
Unless they haven’t been gifted everything and they are just alluding to it 🧐
And agree they both look like they have lived an in healthy lifestyle for a few years.
I suspect they are making out that it was more gifted than it was. But they should be declaring anything that was gifted anyway

Parker123

seems like they’re going to disney sooner than their May trip? Will and Lelly are out there so might be going to meet them

Parker123

“Oh, please tell us why things are hard. Sending you support ❤

Seriously, either just be transparent and talk about it without the theatrics, thus cheapening it, or shut the fuck up.

I’m guessing a “tough video update” is coming, which will be advertised no doubt.
And I bet they won’t give a reason why things have been tough 🙄

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I can’t bear them, he is so creepy!

does he actually work?
he put on his face book years ago that he was injured in a car accident and hurt his back and got a big pay out ! Bragging ! I can’t find the post because he set his Facebook in private now

• Wow

Parker123

No other content to put out.....although I cannot stand them it's better than all the reaction videos I keep seeing, that is such a shit way to keep content and views going!

Oh and the fact that he customised his magic band with 'Del boy' 🤣🤣 His accent wasn't as strong in these vlogs, he didn't sound to much like a DJ but he did post a photo of them and he's doing that horrible pose with his fat tongue hanging out 🤢
True haha! I wish they vlogged like normal (like do a series of their holiday day 1, day 2 etc) I think i’d actually like them a tiny bit lol, but their videos make no sense and are all over the place! I understand it can take away from your holiday, but don’t call yourself youtubers if you don’t want to do it x