Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder how many of those 61 likes are from prospect burglars.
I obviously don't wish any nastiness on anyone.... I've been through a robbery and it's soul destroying. But seriously, in this day and age of keeping your private and potentially dangerous-in-the-wrong-hands information secure, this is just really careless.

and it's clearly all part of the flex these disney vloggers (TM) like to promote... I find it incredible through.

1643103687981.png

Reactions: 1

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
oh god i never thought about it like that... do you mean they're sort of subconsciously prepping places and people to make sure they've got pressies and things in ready for them? and here's the dates you need to be aware of?

if that's not what you mean, i actually really like this new theory... if it is wat you thing, GREAT THEORY!
dunno why anyone would bother giving them anything. Their vlogs series never get finished…

duffy1234

Chatty Member
I work with adults with mental health and non of them want to wear the sunflower lanyards people with pdsd or any mental health they hide it
Even my guys who are adults with learning difficulties don't wear them a lot of my guys have fought for years and been starred at for decades , hopefully people are more educated today

And now they’re getting in the driver’s compartment of a Disney monorail. Where does the manipulation from them end….?
oh fuck offff

fizzer20

The last haul they did from Florida was crazy, they bought so much, makes sense if they won lottery

Wuzzle12

no, it isn’t, just because you think it is, doesn’t make it so. Therestrictions mean you can’t travel direct thats it.
It’s not bypassing - it’s literally following the exact wording of the guidelines.

Bypassing them would be trying to fly direct and lying or trying to circumvent.

this is following the exact guidelines to the absolute word.

there is a difference between you thinking it’s ‘right’ for anyone to go versus actually the ins and outs of the restrictions and requirements for entry.

are pilots bypassing the rules by flying there?
Are certain business workers bypassing the rules?
Or are they following the guidelines and restrictions for their travel entry?
Think your on the wrong thread! Why dont you go set up your GB rave thread somewhere else?

syber32

Come on Bekindalways96 (Hi Del/ Jen/ Discott 👋) share your screengrab of the winners again. You took it down very quickly.. The Swanns are very lucky...
Yeah where did it go?? I was just about to carefully craft a reply. Doesn't change much though as he's still completely abusing the sunflower cause.