Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
He wishes!!
It really looks so obvious!

I decided to torture myself as I wanted to see the room reaction....oh my god, so annoying! He says Heck yeah too often!

I also watched the next one as I want to see him in a park! If I was in the room next to them I would hate it, 4am and he's so loud! So inconsiderate 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
In one vlog del mention they never paid for virgin lounges and got it free why are they so special when some people have to pay !!

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I've just seen the new floor stories on IG, why take up a nearly new grey stair carpet and replace it with another grey carpet??. Its also quite a thick carpet surely the original one would be more hard wearing?. The PO box thing is just gross so grabby.
Another showing off

Steph206

I cannot cope with all this lol. Someone please out this into simply terms for the thicker tattlers of us all.

So we can assume Binky is an idea thief?
He's fell out with his best mate for being a banger?
He enjoys selling his soul to the devil?

And more importantly, where did the money come from? Someone said the lotto, but I'm assuming that's sarcasm 🤣🤣.

Jack, you're some boy. I've been waiting for your posts, but any confirmation of above will put me out my misery 😁😁

Emmy79

VIP Member
He does I met them coming back in the universal bus back from hhn and he gave me and my husband a few stickers !

£649 kitchen aid grill in my opinion it’s bragging who cares
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's amazing, I bet he was thrilled to get noticed!

And I agree, theres no need to show what they have so much!

Jaeme

premium economy doesn’t get you Lounge access.
If you book with Virgin holidays you can get access to the V-LOUNGE, some get it included in their price, others pay for it.

but - it’s not the clubhouse, which is exclusive for Upper class travellers and gold flying club members.
Which these two are definitely not.

two good things about flying UC - you won’t have these two douche bags in your cabin and you won’t have to put up with them in the lounge either.

and sorry del - but if you went in the clubhouse, no one would give a shit who you are. So they won’t announce the arrival and grand entry of ‘get binky’ like a pair of crass wannabes
Ah, sorry, I thought you got it with premium on Virgin but it must be people booking holidays then.

I use BA so had no idea 🙈

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Another lie they kept saying they going in may but according to Jen Facebook they going in April ! I don’t think del works due to his pdsd ! I heard from a whisper he living of his mums inheritance

• Wow

Lauurz

VIP Member
Looks like they've moved to the Reading area- my hometown. I might have to cut down my visits...the thought of bumping into him

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
I think a lot of people abuse the sunflower lanyard scheme, I could walk into a shop and just get one. However they don't mea you jump the queue but indicate that you may need more time to make a decision or to complete a task etc.

Yes those with anxiety can get them but what issue is that anxiety causing for Del to need one. It can't be because of him being a nervous flyer as that is not a hidden disability but PTSD is a reason. Didn't he say he had a back injury previously?
Though PTSD needs a trigger and if crowds or flying is a trigger why would you put yourself in that position?

Coping mechanisms are great but if you are honest about your disability and how it affects you then this is much more powerful to viewers and can help others

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
For us it’s the way Del pronounces Volcano Bay that gets on our tits. It’s always Vocaaano bay (minus the l !)

They never explain anything they are doing in Barbados or give any useful information for others who might want to book a trip. They mention moving rooms but didn’t explain properly why. How are they paying for all of the food they are scoffIng? Is it part of a package? Also, the chicken wouldn’t have bit his foot if he didn’t have shit tattoos all over them!
they were at sandals - it’s pretty much all inclusive

I think if you broke it down and looked at the sorts of people sending gifts, you will find they are probably for a better word social outcasts or fairly isolated people in general seemingly trying to buy friends or create an illusion of a friendship. Vloggers often exploit this
exactly, i dont think these followers actually recognise what's occuring. i can't blame them really - they're under the spell. somehow.
you watch The Vow and see how people don't join a cult - they end up realising it's one... with these vloggers, they need all that support and drawing followers in as if they actually matter is the stunt they have to pull... some are very good at it and some i genuinely think are so 'in it for the right reason' that they have no idea how important they are to someone who relies on them. and good for them (mr david and mr ian obviously).

but these two... the binkies...know everything that they're doing is with an agenda in mind. get the freebies they think they've earnt (without the hard work, effort, history of very good content, credibility, modesty, no ego etc). they miss the mark SOOOOOO fucking much that even if their begging was justified, their manipulation is just sickening. ugh!

Minerva13

If he's working with visit orlando wont' they expect vlogs from the trip? Means Del might have to do some editing and stop pretending there life is so full and dramatic that he doesnt have time to.

What makes you think he’s a cop? Whatever he does he isn’t retired. I know it’s in the public service and I know he’s definitely not retired.
A picture posted by the infamous ‘Sean’ (from their previous blogs) on his own Twitter profile, showing his mate Del getting an award / commendation. Dressed in police uniform, being awarded it by another policeman, with the certificate stating his name so definitely him.