Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Why can he not pronounce ‘TH’ properly.

“What’s der frone like?”

Money can’t buy class 😂
do they even have that much money?

By the looks of it, they only booked premium economy one way, and got upgraded to premium on the way home?

I assume if they had been upgraded to upper class then he would have made a big deal about it on Twitter or Instagram - but they thanked Virgin for the upgrade (obviously)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Translation of their posts: We are coming, PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING!

With all their posts it shouldn't be too hard to find where they live. Even have told us about the nice expensive bikes they got to get fit with. Well, in theory it was to get fit, judging by their appearance.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
But where was it posted?
I think it's from their Facebook, based on the thumbs up, comment and share buttons at the bottom. Their post appeared on my twitter feed yesterday (even though I don't follow them), it was a speeded up walk from adventureland to tomorrowland - never clicked the block button so quickly!

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why he calls her binky/bink bink? And why the channel is called get binky? Its been bothering me 😂

Parker123

By the looks of their new post they have booked for HHN but again cryptic messaging !! Just spit it out..

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
it says a lot that vloggers need someone to edit their work. I doubt we will see much from Orlando outside of Del making it all
About them. Who can forget those amazing videos he does for telling us what clothes he wears when travelling.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Think Kiki was actually asking - this is where tone of voice would help :)

I believe Jen had some cancer scare - lots of twitter in 2018 about something on those lines. horrible to go through whichever way you look at it
She has a lump on her breast she thought it was cancer it wasn’t and had it removed she should be lucky she alive they still gone on about it and want sympathy! from people. People been through a lot worse I lost my cousin to throat cancer last year and he was only 30

Such a lovely wedding picture 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
but there’s always a narcissistic type meaning behind it.
I always see this as a sort of David Brent thing. How he would position things.

I still think back to that time Jen got to be the pilot on Smuggler's Run and afterwards he goes "Jen was the pilot, I was [something else] ... and that's fine" .... everything about how he said it appeared to be the least fine thing ever.
But that sums it all up really. It's not about what he does, it's about how he goes about it - if it was fine, I don't think he'd have said that it was. It's all the bits after the fact that he becomes fucking weird.
So, like, go ahead and do your bit for charity, but don't tell people you do it... that's it, you've given... the next bit is where, I don't know, he needs a medal or something from everyone???

He's a psychologist's dream

Minerva13

1. You must have a set of "Official Rules" which:
    a. include links to the YouTube community guidelines and indicate entries that don’t comply will be disqualified.
    b. state all disclosures required by all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
    c. are wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service
  2. Your contest must be conducted, and all prizes awarded as outlined in your Official Rules.
  3. You're responsible for your rules and all aspects of your contest administration.
  4. Your rules must clearly state that YouTube is not a sponsor of your contest and require viewers to release YouTube from any liability related to your contest.
  5. You must include a legally compliant privacy notice in your Official Rules. This notice explains how you'll use any personal data you collect for the contest and adhere to that use.
Hi again Del/ Discott. it seems your little competition didn't meet all of the requirements of the host platform. Tut tut.
How do you report this? i'm fed up of their bullshit and want someone big (youtube would be nice) to call them on it

duffy1234

Chatty Member
Del does seem to take every opportunity to remind us he suffers with a hidden disability. That’s not raising awareness.

It also seems a bit like he is trying to convince everyone he has something wrong with him. A bit like someone who’s on the fiddle with disability benefits for a bad back but then secretly are playing football with their mates.
wonder if he claims PIP