Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Steph206

The tea spilt further up was they had a decent lottery win, I guess that’s why they did that absolutely selfless act of buying the paramedics a coffee from the petrol station that time…watch out ghandi, binkers is coming for ya…..
That makes sense now if true. Only the best now for the binks 😂

Reactions: 1

Hammerstone

VIP Member
for the record I couldn't care less about their wealth or the fact they've got options and choices... like anyone else for that matter (regardless of how vapid they are, how dire the content is etc). What concerns me (and, i genuinely believe, anyone on this part of tattle) is the deception involved in getting finance.
i CANNOT understand how no one from their group of positive vibes supporters aren't calling him to task. i mentioned it ages ago, i was part of that community, spoke with a load of them directly and they aren't stupid... it's so fucking crazy.

something I'd like to get to the bottom of ... maybe one of you have been looking into it, is the fact that a lot of their followers are terming this trip an opportunity. I recall pre-lockdown 1, that some company was running a competition for a vlogger to spend 3 months full pay and accom. in orlando as their vloggers of choice. someone won but obviously the competition had to be cancelled thanks to the virus. but this term that their followers use - opportunity - its not just one or two. I've seen it loads.

now i do think that they had a holiday booked - but was there something created for them on top? something that would mean an extra 2 weeks on top of their booked holiday
just seems odd that their followers would be calling it an opportunity - i dunno, maybe they wanted to emulate the vlog competition again and got in touch with visit orlando - it's not that i want to call them out or anything... just another element which hasnt been explained in a way that makes sense.
Del has put on twitter he is going to Howl-O-Scream so that would mean he has a return trip planned for this year so yet may still return for a longer stay IF he is going back soon. He did post about it being their last week also..Presumably bonk bonk needs to go back to work, unless she has some work from home agreement and can do it in a different timezone?

JamesM1949

Do you know him personally ? Anything to share
No I don’t know him personally just heard through the grapevine

A picture posted by the infamous ‘Sean’ (from their previous blogs) on his own Twitter profile, showing his mate Del getting an award / commendation. Dressed in police uniform, being awarded it by another policeman, with the certificate stating his name so definitely him.
Well if he is definitely a cop then he’s also definitely conning the tax payer…..no better than a benefit fraudster. Maybe someone should drop him in it

Last edited:

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Get Beggy has been fairly quiet this week.

The only observation is del seemingly replies to everything with a meme gif. Bit odd that guy.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Ugly pair of dumplings! If they were really out there , spreading awareness etc , fabulous, all im seeing is weird flexing and too much sunburn ….get in the bin !!
And flexing their own shite merch 🤣🤣

Also loved on their insta stories from yesterday where they got a carriage to themselves on the Hogwatra eoxpress