Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Completely agree. He’s like those children’s tv presenters expect he’s not on tv and it’s real life.

Reactions: 1

Jaeme

I don’t understand why they’re re-releasing their old videos ?
Only so much you can milk out of a 1 week Disney stay so he's got to string it out as much as he can. I dunno why they don't just stay somewhere else and go for longer so they get more content. Those Disney rooms are not worth the money, pokey and the "free" dining plan is just rolled up into the room price.

nonone

their off to Jamaica soon too. Must be doing alright for money to afford a month in Florida and then a holiday to
Jamaica

Parker123

If they stopped all this attention seeking and constant sob stories and actually finished a florida vlog series they would be so much popular than they are rn! People would be able to relate to them as they are very open with how they are able to afford their holidays .. like when they said they had a lodger etc

nonone

The fact del could have any legal authority is concerning, considering how he acts also.

How many days annual does he get? But then again I can see him playing the sickness card being as he likes to mention his issues so often.
you don’t know how correct you are.

Parker123

This absolutely doesn’t ring true. There are FAR bigger vloggers out there not having any issues so unless he’s trying to fit his fat, lying arse on a kiddy ride, I’m calling bullshit
I agree, usa tends to have bigger seats (from what i’ve seen)

Emmy79

VIP Member
all this is too much for me... any chance for them to evidence how they're actually making a difference has long gone. i think he must have it in his head that they're raising awareness.... that the lanyard/wristbands are given out to spread the word - which ironically just shows off his lack of knowledge about why someone would have one. Or should have one

seriously just handing them out is the absolute opposite of what this cause requires. ensuring those who NEED them are made aware is the key. this lunatic and their minions will argue forever that he's doing good. Well he's fucking it up as far as I can see. Sunflower picked the wrong figurehead.
Sunflower are tweeting about him so they must think it's great 🤷‍♀️

does anyone know how they get away with using so much copyrighted music?
you are allowed to use copyrighted material on YT, you just get a claim against that video - meaning no monetisation.
YT doesnt really pay well anymore so most folk go for sponsorship, so claims wouldnt really trouble a vlogger like these two.
Bigger creators will need all the revenue they can get, so copyright claims on a video that may make £10k - £20k is worth editing any risk - they're the arguments that help the myth along really

hels52

VIP Member
View attachment 1266107

Now trying to get on Fox News 🙄
That could defo be the case
he got his hand injured while helping a woman who was being attacked (so they say) which caused his PTSD. If he was in the forces which is the same system the NHS use he would of been off sick for a long time. 6 months full pay 6mm the half pay then no pay after. He would of retired on medical grounds. Cannot remember where I saw this info about them but that’s how he got into filming because he was board.

He may have a small pension and the compo for PTSD will only be £300-17000. Not much really