Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz222

They’ve gone for the most expensive annual pass too that gets you into Disneyland Paris 365 days a year. I doubt they’ll be back more than twice, just an excuse to brag

Reactions: 4

hels52

VIP Member
I see they “just rode” a SeaWorld coaster. Funny that, could have sworn they’ve been back weeks now.

It is a “Multi-Maunch” coaster though. Can’t wait to find out what the hell one of those is 😂

Honestly. They’re barely posting any content these days so at least show a bit of care in getting the title right without shit spelling and grammar!

View attachment 1476209
They are not getting many views either. His gob probably gets on everyone’s nerves

• Haha

Judes1974

Chatty Member
Wtf?! I'm paying a fortune to go there when we go to Florida. How do they keep getting gifted stuff when they don't even finish a vlog series?!

The Sunbed 5

Inspired by Del & Jen giving out wristbands to those who don't need them ... anyone one want one of these ... they have a little growing to do but I can supply dark glasses as well if needed when they are old enough to pass for proper guide dogs :)

Attachments

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
DLP require proper documentation for a disability pass so just throwing a sunflower lanyard around your repulsive neck won't cut it!
Yeah funny that. Wasn’t too long ago poor Del was suffering in the crowds of Main Street for the fireworks so got gifted a viewing platform. But as if by magic now that’s not a problem!

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
16 days since the pre travel day vlog, then nothing! I bet all these companies are delighted with all the promotion they are getting.

What is it that he has to have his tongue out all the time. Is it to big for his mouth. Does he think it looks good or does he seriously have something wrong with him
Obviously has something wrong with him to get a suitcase full of sunflower merch!

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I think the limit for audio is 10 seconds before you get a copyright hit on youtube. I'm uploading holiday videos at the moment and notice I've had a strike for clips of parades and ride songs that are longer than 10 seconds. It doesn't bother me as I'm not looking to monetise but I don't understand how Del would be ok with it when surely he wants to make money off his videos. Maybe he's clever and each audio clip is 9 seconds long.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Has the sunflower lanyard got the day off.?
The ‘oh look what we have brought’ picture is vulgar along with the lift picture where you can see her cleavage 🤢
Vile creatures! Her selfie looking out of the hotel window is just cringeworthy!

disneylovesstarwars

Can’t see why Del would wear the lanyard anyway when there’s nothing wrong with him.

It’s funny how selective the lanyard appearances are. A few people I’ve seen wearing them at work wear them at all times, because I guess that’s the whole point of it all. I imagine eggs were worn at Disney ramping up the DAS use though
---
Eggs? Typo 😂
The worst part about him using them last time they went, he was giving them out like free candy to anyone (who didn’t ask) which defeats the whole purpose of having them. He simply sees it as a skip the queue and get “special” treatment, when it’s supposed to benefit those who’s lives can be hell on a daily basis. Don’t even get me started with the whole fake “handing one to Mickey” stunt they pulled last time

Gossiplada

Chatty Member
Ok, so I don’t comment in here often but I realized a day or so ago that part of what has thrown me off on their current instagram posts and stories is that with each of their weight gains (understandable given what we’ve all been through the last two years) and Jen always pulling her hair back they look remarkably similar. Has anyone else noticed this?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched it and two things…

“WICKED ZAK!!” about 3,000 times. It’s like it’s the only thing he could (awkwardly) say to the kid. Shows that although Del is a massive child, he doesn’t know how to interact with other children. Beyond cringey.

Had a quick look at the video description and despite all the self promotion and attempts to sell merchandise, there’s absolutely zero mention or credit to all the music and film clips they’ve pinched to pad out their video. How can that happen without the copyright police coming down like a ton of bricks??

• Heart

hels52

VIP Member
Has it been a month already

I worked out they went for 3 weeks 2 days .. why couldn’t they just say that Instead of bragging we going for a month!
She is not wrong what she is saying. I don’t understand why he commented on her fb are they not in the same room 😂😂😂