Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Yeah funny that. Wasn’t too long ago poor Del was suffering in the crowds of Main Street for the fireworks so got gifted a viewing platform. But as if by magic now that’s not a problem!
I think Mickey made that happen after Del gifted him a sunflower lanyard 🤣🤣
I still struggle to understand why that actaully happened.....what a twat!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

NoseyNev

Watching the pre travel day slog......kill me now!

9 mins 30 of driving to the sodding airport

Del saying since Covid he can't hold his breath for long.....did he actually get it then?

They constantly need to kiss each other 🤷‍♀️

And when he hands her the car park ticket he says "There you go.....HOT LOVER" 🤢
Just why?
I'm laughing so much, 'hot lover' 😂 It is pure cringe! I'd be so embarrassed!

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Travel clog video. Did he really say to “bink” while at budget car rental. “Go on Jen get and upgrade. Get a freebie” or were my ears deceiving me. If so sums it up really
And they ended up with a heap 🤣 Well done Budget Car Rental, obviously can see a scammer a mile off!! 👏

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Waste of space.
Wish they would do what makes me happy and fuck off once and for all instead of this half arsed in and out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
I can't stand them and only hate watch but why go on and on about the trip and the vlogs etc but constantly never finish a bloody series?

I also hate how they are now jumping on the DLP bandwagon......total shites!

hels52

VIP Member
Love it

Just watching another Disney Vlogger who's boyfriend is scared of flying and he mentions it very briefly saying that he has medication to help him with it and can't drink on the plane being on the medication. That's it, no shot of him shaking like a leaf no "panic attacks" and buttering up of the air crew.

IF Del has such a problem with flying, that caused him to have a panic attack coming back from the Caribbean why hasn't he sought medical help? :unsure:
I have a real fear of flying and if he had a panic attack he would not of been fine on the flight and enjoy the landing. He thinks people are stupid and believe him. The crew pick up quick who are the frightened ones. And they don’t make a fuss just keep checking on them like they did me. He defo would not be able to drink with the medication the Gp would give him which if it’s that bad he would take. I’m really scared from the minute the flight is called till I get off. Do it because I want to go away but still have to have medical intervention. Anyone can make their palms wet you plank of a man just by squeezing and editing ur vlogs!!!!!

• Heart

hels52

VIP Member
they have a lot planned for this year. I’m sure they must be selling organs lol

• Haha
I agree they are all mouth and trying to get attention. No way would virgin give 2 nobodies big discounts
Exactly, they might be getting free V-Room, maybe a 10% discount, but nothing that is putting them on the radar of Virgin head office or the SM team to have partnership posts etc.

I've booked enough times in person with Virgin over the last 12 years to know their hands are really tied in terms out discounts.

hels52

VIP Member
How do they keep getting gifted things without posting any content????
They probably paid for it themselves. It was the most expensive cabana and they sell out fast. They are like the lodge twats think people believe them

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Saint Del is going to Orlando to build hospitals, schools and to provide clean gatorade for the local children to drink 😇
What a massive twat.

• Haha